MODERATORS LISTEN TO ME VERY CLOSELY. WHEN ANY ERBB POSTERS START POSTING MY NAME INSTEAD OF MY ERBB NAME I FUCKING DEMAND THAT YOU REQUIRE THAT THEY

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Ian Fallalot?
or was it Matt Undus?
Stephen Harkbiscuit?
Greg Rapedrink?
Garret Romsdad?

inquiring minds want to know.

ironically the bitch guy who asked me to say his name and ran to the mods when I did is attending this thread.
It’s literally his first initial and last name. Like kslater, gmedina

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Your response is, I know you are but what am I? Well, you entertained mundus....but that's your day job. :ROFLMAO:
Buggie,
since I see you as one of my students I think you are doing a great job. But you need to keep your focus and if you find rhyming hard -JUST KEEP AT iT.
Here is one to help you refocus.
His name rhymes with Poo 'ng.
Now you think of one. Think for yourself and try not to copy my answer.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Lmao. There’s a poster here his screen name is literally his first initial and last name. I mentioned him by last name and he went fucking psycho on me texting me talking all this sh!t.
i recently said hi to JE, by name, in a Hoppy Swartz/David Lansdowne/Solo Scott series of postz,
hope he don't be h8in' my gutz, too much! me, my lil' name is Randy, me last name is Wright, + i'll tell ya this, it was not me gettin' bent outta shape with regardz to what~eves rts265 is yakin' about in this particular post, hahaha, for i am just 'Rwright'! oh, by thee way, some cute lil' sharkz have been seen in the air today, here in L.A.!!! have a good 1, boyz, hahaha! :jamon:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
i recently said hi to JE, by name, in a Hoppy Swartz/David Lansdowne/Solo Scott series of postz,
hope he don't be h8in' my gutz, too much! me, my lil' name is Randy, me last name is Wright, + i'll tell ya this, it was not me gettin' bent outta shape with regardz to what~eves rts265 is yakin' about in this particular post, hahaha, for i am just 'Rwright'! oh, by thee way, some cute lil' sharkz have been seen in the air today, here in L.A.!!! have a good 1, boyz, hahaha! :jamon:
It's all okay Randy, I'm just trolling these fags. Successfully too. IMG_0605.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rts265