MLB Official thread 2020

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I FUCKING HATE JANSEN and I would trade him for anyone 600 years in the grave.

The shittiest closer in the history of baseball.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
One strike , just one strike, instead what the hell was that????

ps I like Jansen because he was a neighbor, lived a few blocks away from us. I was explaining to my wife, "Every one hates him because they send him in at the clutch moments and then if he blows it, the whole game is on him.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
One strike , just one strike, instead what the hell was that????
Why in the hell was he throwing a meatball down the middle of the plate with a 1-2 count?

Roberts should have sent him to the showers immediately after that pitch that landed 10 feet in front of the plate, walking Arozarena.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ps I like Jansen because he was a neighbor, lived a few blocks away from us. I was explaining to my wife, "Every one hates him because they send him in at the clutch moments and then if he blows it, the whole game is on him.
But he always blows it. I wouldn't even trust him to deliver water to the dugout when the game is on the line.

Jan 30, 2014
Santa Cruz Mtns
Wow - straight up Little League ending. Not sure if it would have made a difference but Jensen needs to be backing up the catcher in that situation. Pitchers can get lazy.

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
What a disgrace. I couldn’t stand to watch replays or any postgame. Grabbed the dog a went for walk. I’m gonna have to be at least moderately sedated for tomorrow’s game

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That was some bush league sh!t. Collective defensive collapse. Jomboy's gotta do a breakdown.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
i wont be satisfied until roberts, baez, jansen, taylor, and smith all join together in some sort of ritualistic group suicide.
Cracked a few more beers after the game and watched Borat 2 with my wife.

I like the idea of luring the above into that box and shipping them to Kazakhstan. They can share the Rally Monkey to eat on the way but that's all they get.

I also thought about this. My daughter would have been more efficient on the mound than Jansen as it would have taken her 20 pitches (five 4-pitch walks) to get those 2 runs across the plate.

Reactions: tacos

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LA wins NBA, Tampa wins NHL, World Series tie-breaker.

The Rays though. Going to be hilarious if some team with no fans who plays in a crumbling stadium wins the AL East out from under New York and Boston and goes on and beats LA in the World Series. LMAO. Overpaid bums everywhere.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site

The Rays though. Going to be hilarious if some team with no fans who plays in a crumbling stadium wins the AL East out from under New York and Boston and goes on and beats LA in the World Series. LMAO. Overpaid bums everywhere.
is it relaly that hard to beat the dodgers in the postseason? everyone does it. we're chokes. the most talented group of chokes yo will EVER see

Reactions: tacos

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I think it'll be funny as fuck if the Rays win a ring before Andrew Friedman does. That would be poetic.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I think it'll be funny as fook if the Rays win a ring before Andrew Friedman does. That would be poetic.
it wouldnt be funny at all. even if they win it this year...they are sitll a bunch of computer assembled kooks. friedman loves to call the shots...until some actual in-game know-how is required...then he leaves it to his puppet. puppets are cluelss. the great arm and big closer are postseason kooks. man of or bats go routinely absent. the rest of the pitching staff get so jumbled in the analytics strategy of not having carved out roles thatthey go confusedley into the sadp n pathetic night.