MLB Official thread 2020

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Looks like it's on ESPN

I will be checking this out

Yup, ESPN as in the main ESPN is playing live KBO games 1am and 4am EST (which is 7pm and 10pm my time). They are going to broadcast 6 games a week, with commentators in the US and MLB guests. Their vision is to make it like a Google Hangout / Zoom where we watch the games and talk MLB as well.

Things I learned last night:
- KBO doesn't allow spitting, tobacco or sunflower seeds on the field.
- KBO has a haircut code.
- There is no spending cap and the KIA team has won 11 titles (their version of the Yankees).
- KBO loves doing bat flips:

Reactions: Brsnstein

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Watched U.S vs Dominican in the world baseball classic from 2017 a couple days ago. Got me so amped for baseball to start. This extra rest was good for the Giants veterans. They’re a little long in the tooth.

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
When this all started, I was pretty optimistic about baseball starting pretty quickly. That optimism has faded and I'm really starting to question if we'll even have a season, which will mean we traded Verdugo for pictures of Mookie Betts in a Dodger uniform

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
When this all started, I was pretty optimistic about baseball starting pretty quickly. That optimism has faded and I'm really starting to question if we'll even have a season, which will mean we traded Verdugo for pictures of Mookie Betts in a Dodger uniform
again, the genius of andrew friedman. all the talent in the world...but still cant put together a team that does it. you'd think that they'd be able to accidentally win it at some point.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
How about crying so much that you get the league to change the rules because you are too afraid of doing your job?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
How about crying so much that you get the league to change the rules because you are too afraid of doing your job?
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That was a pathetic response by MLB. Other sports were equally pathetic in changing longstanding rules to make the game "safer"

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
There's a frickin reason catchers become catchers...and it's NOT to avoid this. Send the little douche to right field if he wants to steer clear. i don't want to hat eon joe torre...but this happened on his watch. SHAME.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
You have proof Buster was at all involved in this decision? Didn’t think so. Don’t let the hate of the rings control you

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
You have proof Buster was at all involved in this decision? Didn’t think so. Don’t let the hate of the rings control you
Are you suggesting that the rule would have even been remotely considered, let alone voted upon, if golden boy didn't get dinged and whine about it? Denying the timing of it? What can anyone even use to deny that the stupid little dbag was THE reason why? Stone tablets of Who's WHO in Catching (that have taken their hits) suggest that something pathetic sticks out...and that something is that little B!TCH named Posey.

Reactions: laidback

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
We LITERALLY have the entire history of baseball....(fug, Ray Fosse rollcall?!) saying that MEN stood their ground and owned it...yet all of a sudden the little pretty boy golden child gets the rules changed because he doesnt want to ever have to face the reality of the dish but doesn't want to ahve to face the reality of tapping out???? GET TO RIGHT FIELD IF YOU HAVE A F&*(#&*(# PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER GIRLS DON'T ASK FOR RULE CHANGES!!!!!!!!

Exagerrated, but fuggign real

• Haha
Reactions: Bullnutts