Mitch McConnell's speech today

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I think it is pretty solid and displays good leadership, which was in short supply today. 8 minutes, but worth it

edit - this was before the morons stormed the gates

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
This.

Let's not forget that McConnell had not a single bad thing to say about/never opposed Trump for 4 years, including all the election fraud bullshit, until today. He's trying to save his own ass, nothing more.
I largely agree, which is why this speech stands out for me. I'm sure he's positioning himself for the post trump era... and most of what he said in that speech was a unifying message with a call to avoid the lunacy.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
McConnell is full of BS. Same with Graham's speech. You aided and abetted the lies and deception for four years. Lindsey even did his own little election fraud phone call. And now they decide to call it like it is? Thank you , but they're still full of BS. Just jumping the sinking ship.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
McConnell is full of BS. Same with Graham's speech. You aided and abetted the lies and deception for four years. Lindsey even did his own little election fraud phone call. And now they decide to call it like it is? Thank you , but they're still full of BS. Just jumping the sinking ship.

Yup.

Elect a clown. Get a circus.