Milk Crate Challenge

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
If you have to ask if it's racist it's racist.

-FecalFace, out!
Wait.. so after reviewing ____'s link is this just a black and brown thing?
How could I have even known that?
Based on the vids I've seen it has nothing to do with anyone's skin color. Stupid has no color.
I'm not going to lie.. I wouldn't attempt it but that's just me because I'm old and smart enough to know better at this stage in my life.
If that makes me a racist then I'm disturbed that you think so even though it's not true.
I just have enough sense not to walk on a pile of milk crates that don't have any shear panels or joist and beams between the floors to keep the structure from falling over.
But I'm in the construction bidness so I guess I'm privileged to know better.
I would zip tie the thing together and that way everyone could walk up and down on it safely but that's just how I roll.
I want it safe for everyone. :)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Wait.. so after reviewing ____'s link is this just a black and brown thing?
How could I have even known that?
Based on the vids I've seen it has nothing to do with anyone's skin color. Stupid has no color.
I'm not going to lie.. I wouldn't attempt it but that's just me because I'm old and smart enough to know better at this stage in my life.
If that makes me a racist then I'm disturbed that you think so even though it's not true.
I just have enough sense not to walk on a pile of milk crates that don't have any shear panels or joist and beams between the floors to keep the structure from falling over.
But I'm in the construction bidness so I guess I'm privileged to know better.
I would zip tie the thing together and that way everyone could walk up and down on it safely but that's just how I roll.
I want it safe for everyone. :)
I was joking

Crazy video of a driveby shooting that killed 3 people in the middle of a milk crate challenge:

• Wow
Reactions: CutnSnip and TheEl

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
That first video on the other thread with the guy wiggling at the top was funny. I didn't realize people are breaking bones and getting seriously hurt.