Mikey February's Quiver

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
I DM'd MR on insta and to get one in the US you have to go through lost.

Not putting myself through that particular circle of hell.

Reactions: Havoc

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Can you get any MR model through Lost? I see the CA Twin on their site but no other models. Has anyone tried ordering a Super Twin?

Jul 29, 2018
The MR is a retro 80s not the pro I think. Its gots vee from the front foot to the tail with a hard edge from nose to tail. I have a 5'10 at 35 litres. Awesome board. Need to be surfed exactly like m feb does in this clip. Really loose and using rail. A lot like .you would a single fin.
I had mine done in Australia and they are made very well with strong glass job.
Edit. Sorry I just looked at the clip and it is a 80s retro pro where the difference between that and the retro twin is a slight wider tail and pulled in nose. The pro usually had a trailer option which is not on this board in the clip.

Last edited:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Can you get any MR model through Lost? I see the CA Twin on their site but no other models. Has anyone tried ordering a Super Twin?
I assume you can. MR’s entire range is available through Lost’s Australia website. Here’s the Super Twin 2, which MR was riding at the Surf Ranch last year:

Reactions: jkb

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I assume you can. MR’s entire range is available through Lost’s Australia website. Here’s the Super Twin 2, which MR was riding at the Surf Ranch last year:

Thanks @JDJ

Might be worth putting up with Lost's sh!t to get one of these.

But first, I should enquire about an XTR version.

Reactions: JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I say got for it! IMO, getting a Lost through xtr works smoothly. I ordered one board and there was no drama.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I say got for it! IMO, getting a Lost through xtr works smoothly. I ordered one board and there was no drama.
Oh yeah, I've never had a problem ordering a Lost through XTR.

I'd just be worried if they were only available through Lost and didn't have them available in XTR.

Reactions: JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to order a MR through XTR, which will be shaped by Lost, glassed and sanded by Javier's crew. XTR is a great option in general for Lost.

Reactions: jkb