Mid length Comparison

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
:roflmao:

He needs a soft top....

I'm finding out that I hate accents, watched the first minute then I skipped to 5:49 for the :roflmao:

And I'm done
Name a single person in the entire world that does not have an accent :p

...and you can't say "Helen Keller"

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
3 CC long fishes? Gotta say-first review I ever watched where he had 3 of same boards. 2 identicaly sized, just different glass on fin color. And he broke them out like it would be different? Classic. Dude is all in on that model. And then in the end he announces he just bought a 6’6” cc long fish. Lol. So make it 4.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Name a single person in the entire world that does not have an accent :p

...and you can't say "Helen Keller"
Vast swaths of Americans speak American English with zero discernable regional accent, and to an American, that is "no accent".

Very broadly speaking, there's three families. Northeast, Southern, and Upper Midwest. And in the age of TV, absolute shitloads of people from these places don't have the regional accent.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Vast swaths of Americans speak American English with zero discernable regional accent, and to an American, that is "no accent".

Very broadly speaking, there's three families. Northeast, Southern, and Upper Midwest. And in the age of TV, absolute shitloads of people from these places don't have the regional accent.
you forgot the californian's accent brah

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Sold one of my 8' Semi Fish yesterday

Customer rode it on his way home

Surfed New Smyrna. The big fish is a blast!! Catches anything. Surfs way more nimble than you’d think. Thigh to waist. Caught some tiny ones just to see as well. No lag in performance. Great board. Thanks again!!!
Jeff

IMG_8149.jpg

Reactions: MathDebater

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
GG , do you have a shaping room shot of that 8’ semi fish and some dims?
Looks fun :shaka: