Michigan school shooting.....

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I have a theory that some people can actually break a drug habit craving by being given an unlimited supply of that drug.

I am one of those people.

I would now like to try that same experiment with a ton of cocaine.

This bodes well for my reality TV show idea.
Hate to break it to you chief, but somebody beat you to the punch on that one.

1638420964506.jpeg

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
more details emerge

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Parents were gun loving Trumptards, such a surprise.

Enjoy her open letter to Don Trump:

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the pussy’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”
Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”
“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”
She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”
It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.”

• Dislike
Reactions: Norm'

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
what's crazy is Trump nuked the exchanges in an overt effort to crater the PPACA

I can't believe how fkn idiotic some people are

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And the clowns drone on about the lefts love for the cathedral

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: