Michigan school shooting.....

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
These people bought their 15yr old a handgun, got called into school over concerns that were indicative that he was planning a school shooting, opted not to take him home from school, made no mention of the gun, the mother texted the kid saying she wasn't mad at him and that he just needed to get better at "not getting caught lol" and then he went on to kill 4 people and now they're on the run. And here's iFall defending them. That's outrageous even by iFall 2.5 standards. Are we nearing 3.0?
So, are you saying that the kid definitely shouldn’t be prosecuted as an adult?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Enjoy her open letter to Don Trump:

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the pussy’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”
Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”
“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”
She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”
It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.”

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the pussy’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”
Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”
“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”
She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”
It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.”

these poor TDS stricken dumdums !! )

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

these poor TDS stricken dumdums !! )
This is why the parents are being charged

They are heretics

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Mommy and daddy are still on the lam. They took $4K out of the bank and disappeared.

Reactions: hal9000

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
As the New York Times pointed out, prosecutors frequently charge the associates of attackers: friends of Dylann Roof and the San Bernardino attackers were charged with lying to federal agents. While prosecutors elected not to bring charges against the wife of one of the Tsarnaev brothers responsible for the Boston bombing, the Boston office did charge three of the brothers' friends. Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, who got rid of the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s backpack while fully aware of his role in the attack, were charged with obstruction charges similar to Salman. A third friend, Robel Phillipos, was sentenced to three years in prison for lying to federal agents. Reniya Manukyan, the wife of a man who implicated himself and Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a triple homicide, was also charged with lying to federal agents after her husband’s death.
But although it’s common to bring obstruction or false statement charges, the press generally takes a dim view when prosecutors do so. As the U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, current FBI Director James Comey faced criticism when his office prosecuted Martha Stewart for lying to investigators. Since 9/11, Muslim communities have also spoken up against the use of false statement charges: In March 2011, Farhana Khera, the president of Muslim Advocates testified in a Senate hearing that she advised American Muslims not to talk to the FBI without a lawyer present, partly due to the fact that they could be charged with lying to the interviewing agent. On the other hand, advocates of this charging method argue that it’s an essential disruption method to prevent future deadly attacks. Elton Simpson, for example, was charged with lying to federal agents in 2011, but was sentenced to three years probation by a skeptical judge. Four years later, he became an ISIL-inspired active shooter when he attacked the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest outside Dallas, Texas.
What's unusual about the current case is that Salman was indicted on material support charges along with obstruction. In her interview with the New York Times, Salman and her attorney expressed anxiety at the prospect of being charged with lying to agents, but never seemed to consider the possibility of material support charges, which are notoriously more difficult for the government to bring. However, according to the timeline in the complaint, Salman helped her husband provide material support to ISIS for nearly two months, support that culminated in his deadly attack.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
The parents are poor TDS stricken dumdums !! :) )

This is why the parents are being charged

They are heretics
mostly that so watch out and a little this !! ( :

early Christmas present from the poor TDS stricken dumdumds !! )

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :) )​

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You guys have such a vengeance boner for the parents, how about they're just forced to watch their son be executed. Much more brutal

Put your money where your mouth is, maskers
I wonder if GDaddy thinks it would have been worse

had it been a single parent family !! )

• Haha
Reactions: mundus