Mexico Legalizes

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I’ve been following this. The details are a little fuzzy...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Uncle Ogro why does it say EXCELSIOR in the lower right hand corner? Shouldn't there be upside down and right side up exclamation marks or something?
It’s from their website. The “licensing” details haven’t been released.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It’s from their website. The “licensing” details haven’t been released.
The details I'm worried about should look like very fine confectioner's sugar, COMPLETELY covering and just frosting and oozing out of purple, orange, red, blue, and chartreuse hairs, and all over white-ish green nuggets. When ignited, it should sound like Azteca, slap full of people, all opening bags of potato chips at the same time. Each little crystal just exploding like a closeout in the pozole.

Preferably sold at prices roughly equating to what produce costs in the US to what produce costs in Mexico.

I mean this basically means weapons-grade Dank-aderias from Mazatlan to Salina Cruz?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The details I'm worried about should look like very fine confectioner's sugar, COMPLETELY covering and just frosting and oozing out of purple, orange, red, blue, and chartreuse hairs, and all over white-ish green nuggets. When ignited, it should sound like Azteca, slap full of people, all opening bags of potato chips at the same time. Each little crystal just exploding like a closeout in the pozole.

Preferably sold at prices roughly equating to what produce costs in the US to what produce costs in Mexico.

I mean this basically means weapons-grade Dank-aderias from Mazatlan to Salina Cruz?
There’s been a bunch of people that have worked in NorCal that are on the game. We’ll see.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
As I remember there are some talented growers who can provide quality outdoor product in the area.