Mexico Help - Sayulita Alternatives

jts80

Legend (inyourownmind)
May 17, 2007
NJ
I need some help looking for an alternative to Sayulita. I was going to link up with my buddy and his family in early December, but they cancelled the house they were looking to rent because apparently there is an ongoing water quality/sewage issue. I don't know much about the issue, but with kids going on the trip it doesn't make any sense to run the risk. Long story short I told my buddy I would try to help out and find some alternatives that are in the Sayulita area. We're looking for a house that's close to the beach, a pool would be great for the wives/kids and if there's a small town we could hit for food, bars, etc. that would be a bonus. My buddy can surf, but he's a snowboarder, so a spot with a fun mellow wave would be ideal. A laid back beach would be good for the kids so they can run around. I've never been to Mexico so any recommendations would be helpful.

May 4, 2017
San Diego
Second that. Just VRBO a house or large condo on the beach in the fishing village of Punta De Mita. It ticks off all the boxes you are looking for. I've taken the family there a couple times in recent years.

Waves around there are in the longboard / fish / SUP category though, so don't bring your HPSB.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just up the road from Syulita is San Pancho.

Check this guy out, he has trained jiu jitsu with us and is a good guy.

https://sanpanchorentals.com