Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Kento, you and I are going to have to do a scientific test. You do lots of weed but no sugar. I do no weed, but like candy and ice cream.

We'll see who dies first. No point in testing cognitive ability, as neither of us are measurable
Can i be the alcohol side of the study?

Someone has to go first....with a smile!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't the liver pretty tough?

You really have to go after it for a long time?

I bet I have a fatty liver.

But then again, I thought I had colon full of cancer and that thing looked like the colon of an 18 year old, all pink and fresh.

--Organ virtue signaler out!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can't drink heavily like alcoholics.

I used to try to keep up with my alcoholic friends.

It's like my body puts the brakes on, probably lessoning the damage I do to the liver.

I trip out on how bad Tylenol and alcohol is on the liver.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Being around liver disease so much I get freaked when I hear how much some adults drink.

40 years old

A bottle or so of wine every night.

Two or Three 12 packs a week.

And things are going well for them. Active, athletic, traveling, working.

A lot of them don't realize this sort of behavior most likely isn't sustainable long term.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Being around liver disease so much I get freaked when I hear how much some adults drink.

40 years old

A lot of them don't realize this sort of behavior most likely isn't sustainable long term.
What's really insane is how full-blown alcoholism is celebrated and encouraged amongst the mom crowd. I was at an event for my son the other night and I watched some hag get her third glass of wine at 52 minutes in. These moms all drink at the kids' sporting events and the SAHM moms drink all day.

I had one tall boy at Jim Breuer on Tuesday night and I felt it all day. These people must live with a hangover constantly

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What's really insane is how full-blown alcoholism is celebrated and encouraged amongst the mom crowd. I was at an event for my son the other night and I watched some hag get her third glass of wine at 52 minutes in. These moms all drink at the kids' sporting events and the SAHM moms drink all day.

I had one tall boy at Jim Breuer on Tuesday night and I felt it all day. These people must live with a hangover constantly
Main reason I quit drinking, used to get unblelivable hangovers

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

40 years old

And things are going well for them. Active, athletic, traveling, working.

Yeah, I don't have the stamina for that.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Alcoholism is getting a bit normalized in this country.

The rates are increasing.

I think it's because many people are unaware of what alcoholism is.

Reactions: Ifallalot