Merry Christmas

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Merry Christmas Duffy. Peace on earth, goodwill towards men. And that is a nice piece on earth, good view to men.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Merry Christmas to all of you.

It was a really simple event this year. My brother and his family hit the road at 6AM this morning to go to Squaw Valley. Four days of awesomeness.

I ended up staying behind with my 91 Y/O dad. Was up at his place at 8:00 this morning. Helped him make his bed. While he was going his doo in the bathroom, cooked him breakfast.

After breakfast, we opened presents all of the others had left behind.

We watched 5 hours of NFL past highlights and then I got him going on the Monterey Mecuem car auctions.

Cleaned out the cat box.

Cooked him dinner, did the dishes and tucked him into bed.

91 Y/O with alzheimers/dimentia.

Not complaining. It is what it is.... Just glad dad's XMas was a happy one.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Merry Christmas youse sonsa bitches.

I'm back after 30 days in the hole. Not sure why I was put in solitary but guess I can't fire back at someone who continually insults me. I guess it is ok for maybe to threaten me. Lame.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The phrase "in the hole" is rich with meaning, especially considering Duffy's image.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I'm back after 30 days in the hole. Not sure why I was put in solitary but guess I can't fire back at someone who continually insults me. I guess it is ok for maybe to threaten me. Lame.
Naming spots again?

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Stinkie Hippie, IBG, GBG... and whatever your next username will be...

what you consider "insults" is just good natured heckling and ribbing. Nothing crude or malicious in my comments leading up to the last exchange between us. For the record, I did not complain to the mods about you and had no idea you were sent to time-out. It doesn't sound like it did much good though.

unfortunately, you have a bad habit of going to the lowest common denominator and start mentioning crass things about people's wives and moms.That's really fvckin lame. And I'm not the only one you've done this to. You need to start acting like the things you would type on this forum, you would feel comfortable saying to some stranger's face.

having said that, Happy Holidays Ya'll:shaka:

QUOTE="gbg, post: 3062808, member: 15397"]

[/QUOTE]

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Nope.

what you consider "insults" is just good natured heckling and ribbing. Nothing crude or malicious in my comments leading up to the last exchange between us. For the record, I did not complain to the mods about you and had no idea you were sent to time-out. It doesn't sound like it did much good though.

unfortunately, you have a bad habit of going to the lowest common denominator and start mentioning crass things about people's wives and moms.That's really fvckin lame. And I'm not the only one you've done this to. You need to start acting like the things you would type on this forum, you would feel comfortable saying to some stranger's face.

[/QUOTE]

You still coming down to Descanso Street in IB to punch the veneers out of my mouth. You better bring back up and leave the old lady at home son.

Don't start sh!t you can't finish. Insult me, ill stoop to low levels.

Last edited:

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Look at the tough guy hijacking a Christmas thread.

Listen up donkey, what you typed leading up to my post you quoted was lewd enough for the mods to go in and delete and why you got sent to the hole. You have done this to me, as well as others here, over the years. This is all on you, so stop whining like a little bitch. I live in IB and have no problem meeting up if you wish to discuss this in person.

I'm sure you'll get another belly full of wine, get brave, and start pecking at your keyboard when you see this.

2020 is upon us and it's time to weed you out kook. Congrats Gary, you are the first person I'm putting on ignore since Disco Tex.

Sorry to you all that me and the Ding Dong ruined the thread.

You still coming down to Descanso Street in IB to punch the veneers out of my mouth. You better bring back up and leave the old lady at home son.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Oh brother...
God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our Savior
Was born on Christmas Day

Reactions: afoaf

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Here comes a breath holding contest!
It seems to have turned into a Festivus thread. The holiday feast is complete, now they are performing the Airing of Grievances and it appears the Feats of Strength is next in line at IBSD. So far It's exactly in order with the holiday tradition.
Any guesses as to what might become Festivus Miracles?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Look at the tough guy hijacking a Christmas thread.

Listen up donkey, what you typed leading up to my post you quoted was lewd enough for the mods to go in and delete and why you got sent to the hole. You have done this to me, as well as others here, over the years. This is all on you, so stop whining like a little bitch. I live in IB and have no problem meeting up if you wish to discuss this in person.

I'm sure you'll get another belly full of wine, get brave, and start pecking at your keyboard when you see this.

2020 is upon us and it's time to weed you out kook. Congrats Gary, you are the first person I'm putting on ignore since Disco Tex.

Sorry to you all that me and the Ding Dong ruined the thread.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Awe. I hurt your feelings. GOOD. Don't chime in on my posts and hurl insults or I will talk the shittiest sh!t to you and about everyone you know. Every post I make, you have something shitty to say. You are the kook that needs to go. It's obvious you don't surf. If you did, you would have come to Descanso Street and said your piece. It's not hard to find me you tough guy.

Beat it you clown.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
Maybe lost his Descanso Street privileges, or he will be there on the down low. Does he have sunglasses and a fake mustache?