Menthol cigarettes - done?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
In some sort of irony the actual act of smoking increases oxygen intake, because you take a deep breath when inhaling.

It's also a nice way to make sure one takes a dump every morning on demand, it stimulates the bowels more quickly than coffee.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Cops were enforcing loitering laws. The guy who owns the building Eric Garner loitered in front of had called the cops eleventeen times already. If he found another place where nobody wanted him gone, nobody would have called the cops.

You can't set up impromptu storefronts on sidewalks right in front of places with no loitering signs.
You can if you are homeless in California. You can even sell stuff that you stole from the store you are camped out in front of :ban:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In some sort of irony the actual act of smoking increases oxygen intake, because you take a deep breath when inhaling.

It's also a nice way to make sure one takes a dump every morning on demand, it stimulates the bowels more quickly than coffee.
I used to want to take a turd right before my first line of cocaine.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I bet there are smokers who would disagree.

Im so glad I never started
I guess it's hard for me to see the line between pleasure and addiction when it comes to cigarettes. Very few people can smoke casually and not get hooked.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Without Menthol cigarettes I would never immediately know which white people did cocaine.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I know more people who smoke casually than are addicted.
it's almost more insidious than an outright habit...

it bothers me when I think, "I want a cigarette right now" and it's no where near 10pm on a Saturday