Menthol cigarettes - done?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Hi, I have been a smoker for over five years, and I recently started thinking to switch to vaping, especially nicotine-free vapes. Has anyone tried them, and more importantly, where do you get them?

Smoking nicotine is harmful because it skews a redox reaction vital to the Krebs energy cycle. Vaping glycerin is harmful because it skews a different redox reaction vital to the Krebs energy cycle.

That said, harming yourself is fine with me. Knock yourself out.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Smoking nicotine is harmful because it skews a redox reaction vital to the Krebs energy cycle. Vaping glycerin is harmful because it skews a different redox reaction vital to the Krebs energy cycle.

That said, harming yourself is fine with me. Knock yourself out.
I couldn't get menthols in Massachusetts

I was in vegas last week and grabbed a pack of marlboro menthols

so fkn disgusting

like 10x more disgusting than just smoking a cigarette

I was at LAX after I landed and stepped outside to have a smoke before getting a cab home and some old black guy in a wheelchair was rolling by and asked those of us smoking if anyone had a cigarette for him....I paused because I only had the menthols and I thought he'd think I was fkn with him, but I showed him the pack and even he said, "MENTHOLS?! Oh, hell no!"

ahahahahahahah

the CBP officer smoking next to me said "beggars can't be choosers!"...but then gave him one of his reds

it was kind of a funny scene

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand
Jun 7, 2015
Hi, I have been a smoker for over five years, and I recently started thinking to switch to vaping, especially nicotine-free vapes. Has anyone tried them, and more importantly, where do you get them?
Switching to nicotine-free vapes is a good idea if you want to quit nicotine. They feel like smoking but are less harmful. I had several attempts to quit smoking, but I only succeeded with the nicotine-free vapes from Utopian Headshop, and since then, I haven't touched a cigarette. I feel much healthier, and it has significantly improved my overall health.

Last edited: