Mental Health thread

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Meh, I’m making it fun for you guys and myself. I steer a pretty even course

but yeah, as cute as the assistant is, the blonde is more dangerous, and her father has been at the top of our industry for decades. That even course keeps me well clear of her, no matter how sweet and flirty she is.
I'll bet she does anal. Maybe even ass to mouth.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ok so this is happening. We just had a 3 hour lunch with some clients. She's 3 perfect margs deep. We're back on the 17th floor of the Chrysler building and i sh!t YOU NOT SHE AND I ARE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON THE ENTIRE FLOOR. everyone left for the weekend. Hell there were only 6 people here this morning to begin with

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? i'll tell you what i SHOULDN'T have done, was give her a few puffs from the 75% slim pen. Damn my irrepressible charm and joie de vivre

I'm literally hiding in another section of the floor. I gotta GTFO and go back to LB

She looks....rrrrly good rn and she definitely knows it.

YOU WILL REGRET IT. WISE UP.

Reactions: Boneroni

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
bigger Font for the dummies in the back!

oh you mean me? Yeah im keeping clear don’t worry

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
YOU WILL REGRET IT. WISE UP.

MAYBE HE WON'T. MAYBE SHE'S REALLY THAT GOOD.

I mean, probably not, but what's the old saging? "You don't know unless you go." Maybe her vagina can make baloon animals. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe it's a frightening thing. Is it a muscle contraction skill? Where does the air come from? Bit of a difference in snake and bunny rabbit shape, which is she doing to your man parts?... we're getting sidetracked. How can we know if subway doesn't go for it? By sending me in.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I'll accept borderline amoral, borderline creepy, borderline whatever...But embarrassing? I've made it pretty clear this is all for entertainment, and i have revealed no identities. :computer:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Bend over you hippy. You are next. :dancing:
Bring it, meat me to my face stylie, ghey boi gary, NTTIAWWT.

SURF OFF I SAY!

Have Sleepy Joe foot the bill for the 1st class flights, there's lots here of interest for the good ole Untied.

I'll host you, bbq and all.

:dancing::waving::shaka::roflmao:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
20220517_090658.jpg

I always get bummed out on my birthday. There's probably a childhood related reason for it, but there's one for everything so who gives a fvck. This time around I was up the whole previous night with a toothache, then the morning of really bad back pain started....some family members invited me to go out to late lunch because that's what someone who works six days a week in a restaurant wants to do with the seventh. The surf was not surf. The day was not promising.

So I booked my secret spot hotel, told everyone I was sick and staying in the house, and spent the time going back and forth from spa tub to different temperature showers, reading books and watching letterkenny.

I'm lonely, physically and mentally injured, and kinda lost. But (we can summit mount what's-your-point any time now) I am responsible for my own feelings. What happens to us is mostly outside our control. How we deal with it is mostly up to us. When the universe lands a couple big shots and staggers you, spend a few hours naked in the water, laughing.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
the guy constantly talking about how much tail he's getting....

weird

this girl is playing him like a fiddle
I’m really not being played I swear. Although your concern is equal parts endearing and hysterical

if anything, she has a hopeless crush on me, humbly speaking, of course. I have done nothing (to her face anyway) that in any way that suggests I have even thought of her as anything other than a friendly young subordinate. In fact this whole thing started just as a way for me to tell you all how hot my assistant is without just saying “my assistant is hot”

Reactions: Boneroni

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I always get bummed out on my birthday. There's probably a childhood related reason for it, but there's one for everything so who gives a fvvk. This time around I was up the whole previous night with a toothache, then the morning of really bad back pain started....some family members invited me to go out to late lunch because that's what someone who works six days a week in a restaurant wants to do with the seventh. The surf was not surf. The day was not promising.

So I booked my secret spot hotel, told everyone I was sick and staying in the house, and spent the time going back and forth from spa tub to different temperature showers, reading books and watching letterkenny.

I'm lonely, physically and mentally injured, and kinda lost. But (we can summit mount what's-your-point any time now) I am responsible for my own feelings. What happens to us is mostly outside our control. How we deal with it is mostly up to us. When the universe lands a couple big shots and staggers you, spend a few hours naked in the water, laughing.
I set low expectations for birthdays to the point that I don't really plan or look forward to them. I always tell my wife, a good pizza, burger, or burrito and a beer will do just fine. I mostly just don''t want to have to perform.

Down time can be recharging.
That being said, I don't do my best decision making when I'm by myself. I'm much better when I have some people to talk through it with.

Happy Birthday

Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 129913

I always get bummed out on my birthday. There's probably a childhood related reason for it, but there's one for everything so who gives a fvvk. This time around I was up the whole previous night with a toothache, then the morning of really bad back pain started....some family members invited me to go out to late lunch because that's what someone who works six days a week in a restaurant wants to do with the seventh. The surf was not surf. The day was not promising.

Happy bday man...buy another chilli for yourself!

Reactions: stringcheese

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
View attachment 129913

Happy belated birthday. Hope things get better soon. :cheers:

Reactions: stringcheese