Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
March drawing to a close,
Wind swell cranking up,
Trades starting to howl,
Dust kicking up from Africa,
No ground swell until Fall...

Ooooooo! I'm dyinnnnn!

couldnt surf for 6 months because my beaches were closed, the last 6 months have been crowded and so tense in the water that i have lost interest. when i do go out it only takes 1-2 good waves to get me to shore, ive spent 36 years frothing and now?
the sense of entitlement the VALS show, aggressive LOCALS, and everything in between can all eat a bowl of dicks...theres no code, no following of the RULES. i fell back in love with boogie boarding, knowing how surfers are i get my joy from causing hesitation and doubt in surfers minds and getting more than enough blood pumping to come home satisfied-ish...im ok. this is not a cry for help.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
March drawing to a close,
Wind swell cranking up,
Trades starting to howl,
Dust kicking up from Africa,
No ground swell until Fall...

Ooooooo! I'm dyinnnnn!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: should have just checked the swell forecast!

5 days straight from today, south winds on the north shore, ground swell running!!!

WOOT! are you mental? not anymore!!!!

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
couldnt surf for 6 months because my beaches were closed, the last 6 months have been crowded and so tense in the water that i have lost interest. when i do go out it only takes 1-2 good waves to get me to shore, ive spent 36 years frothing and now?
the sense of entitlement the VALS show, aggressive LOCALS, and everything in between can all eat a bowl of dicks...theres no code, no following of the RULES. i fell back in love with boogie boarding, knowing how surfers are i get my joy from causing hesitation and doubt in surfers minds and getting more than enough blood pumping to come home satisfied-ish...im ok. this is not a cry for help.

come to texas, the crowds are small, the waves suck, but you appreciate a solid waist high wave.
It's all about perspective.
Just kidding dont come here its fookn hot, people will shoot you for honking
grass is illegal still somehow

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
why is it whenever i am about to take a nap the gardener next door shows up with his leaf blower?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He went to my dentist.

The staff were talking about how in his documentary he was nude doing yoga and my dentist (who was really good looking) said me, "I want to see you do nude yoga."

I was like, WHAT?

She would just say crazy stuff like that once in a while.

Then she would sluff it off like nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta