Mental Health thread

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hah! Because the school District bowed to public pressure, and jumped the timeline for bringing kiddos back to the classrooms..... They didn't meet the State metrics (rising cases for K-3 age) for being able to bring kids back, so they have to 180 spin to telling parents that your little genius who has been driving you batshet cray ISN'T going back where the teacher takes care of it!
Yep. No more dumping discipline problems off onto teachers. Parents are going to have to discipline.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Hi. I had to take a little break from....everything. I got weird. Fun waves recently though, life makes sense again. Trying not to get too into things that aren't at the beach, so i'm not here lately arguing about why I don't want to wear a mask or whatever. My desktop browser still opens to here homepage. Mental health state is "in a cast". Shlt happens.
If you've been out at ala moana bowls, or park...I've been watching you. On camera. Super creepy like, sometimes while naked.
Watched "my octopus teacher" don't get what the fuss is about. Took my girlfriend six seconds to get an octopus at Montano de oro to climb her arm, then hand it off to me. Hockey was florida vs Texas so...wow. Gardner minshew is holding up for the Jags. That's about everything. See you in the water, if you find yourself in morro bay. Or near a nasty sewer pipe south of there.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Hah! Because the school District bowed to public pressure, and jumped the timeline for bringing kiddos back to the classrooms..... They didn't meet the State metrics (rising cases for K-3 age) for being able to bring kids back, so they have to 180 spin to telling parents that your little genius who has been driving you batshet cray ISN'T going back where the teacher takes care of it!

So, from comprehensive distance learning (CDL) to back in school, back to stay at home. It is killing me but I am planning week to week at this point. 3 weeks from now could be the earliest kids could get into classrooms for K-3. It would be better for the District to just pick something and stick with it.

Hey, more time for family with less commute. To at least curb this recent mentalness, I'll be remote teaching from the coast. Close to the ocean and maybe waves! Yew!

Where is this?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I'll put that in the Wisdom of the Lemon Tree Bible proverb section.

My poor lemon tree is getting attacked by white flies.

Another lesson.
Try to control by spraying tree down every other day so and make sure plenty of windflow cut brances and leafs to allow air flow. If bad case full of white under leafs use Azamax.

Reactions: Autoprax and afoaf