Mental Health thread

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
yall ever have one of those days you just snap,
ended up arguing with people on instagram comments like an idiot for hours
I guess as far as "flipping out" thats pretty tame
Smarter to argue with yall where all my friends can't see.

cheers putos
i have that going on, on several digital fronts.
and the next time a non-surfer tells me i should have been here yesterday, it"s gonna get ugly :cursing:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Since last sharing in this thread, I've lost 45 pounds (215 to 170), stopped drinking alcohol entirely (over 9 months now) stopped smoking weed entirely (yeah, the guy that made the "cute names" weed posts), cut friends out if my life that my life had outgrown, developed new relationships and got many new friends into surfing (er..sorry 'bout that). I've now got more energy than ever before, more abs than I ever thought possible (some of them on the side split into two like..I don't even know how), more money coming in than going out....life is good! I'll see you in Hawaii, Bali...morro bay for now. All I need at this point is a girlfriend, and I'm finally worth not dating some messed up car keying crazy bltch! Still no social media(just erBB) still only sports news. Haven't been sick in two years (and I'm a no good anti *covid*vax, mask denier). Good times.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Oh ps,
erbb: (honest observations and opinions in what is supposed to be a safe place for real talk)
One specific user: "waaah, my feelings are hurt by your insensitivity!"
erbb for three pages: "oh no, we were wrong, we're so sorry!"

Ya'll would apologize for saying you don't like being kicked in the nuts if one of like three or four different members said they didn't like the thought you expressed :LOL: :LOL:
Pussies ;)

Half kidding. Bout half.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh ps,
erbb: (honest observations and opinions in what is supposed to be a safe place for real talk)
One specific user: "waaah, my feelings are hurt by your insensitivity!"
erbb for three pages: "oh no, we were wrong, we're so sorry!"

Ya'll would apologize for saying you don't like being kicked in the nuts if one of like three or four different members said they didn't like the thought you expressed :LOL: :LOL:
Pussies ;)

Half kidding. Bout half.
Yep, you are totally healed, LOL. Stay away from this place if you value your new found sanity.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Yep, you are totally healed, LOL. Stay away from this place if you value your new found sanity.
I am not a zen master, and I will never grow out of my childish desire to be funny over everything else. I hope this place never goes away. Been here since I was an actual kid, rather than a grown @sshole who acts like one, and the only way the erBB gets rid of me is by closing down.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
When I blew my achilles in my 50s the ortho doc told me to never again play soccer, volleyball, tennis, or basketball.
50+ bball includes "Horse", "21" and one on one/three on three where any running is considered a "walking" foul and jumping is strictly forbidden. Body contact like in European bball... You even look at me strange and it's a foul!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shameonyou:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
50+ bball includes "Horse", "21" and one on one/three on three where any running is considered a "walking" foul and jumping is strictly forbidden. Body contact like in European bball... You even look at me strange and it's a foul!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shameonyou:
I told him tennis is the only one on that list that applies and it's not that much of a big deal.