Mental Health thread

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Lot of my friends getting divorced. Tough out there
not fighting for it enough? i've been on the brink a few times since this pandemic started... but making extra allowances due to the current "situation" has made me try to stick it out.

we'll see how long, and if at all, that lasts.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Reactions: Boneroni

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And sentence and paragraph structure
I'm writing verse, dummy.

Do you even prosody?

You remind me of the dumb guy who says Shakespeare sucks.

Yes, in this comparison, I'm Shakespeare. :dancing:

PS, I wasn't making a comparison in my original statement.

caca was confabulating.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Was talking with mom today about the vaccine. She said two of her friends got the first shot, but somehow the Health Center ran out of the 2nd shot. So now her friends have to wait to get the 2nd shot. They are hopeful the Health Center can get a new shipment, within the timeframe they are supposed to get the 2nd shot.

Reactions: Leaverite

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
not looking good for that 2nd shot according to the news today....

Client is a nurse, got the first round, said she was more scared of the vaccine than the virus!
got the first round, said she had such bad heart rate, almost like a panick attack, sore shoulders and neck muscles, waking up in the middle of the night freaking out. Being a nurse she went to the er. had all kinds of tests done. While waiting for test results the symptoms subsided. felt almost normal. got the second shot. tests all came back negative and drs' didn't know what was going on. soon after the second shot, she had the same symptoms come back, super fast heart rate, like 170/90!
She self diagnosed herself when her test results came back negative, says it was the vaccine that was doing that to her body. I don't know, we are all guinea pigs at this point. Better than the virus though!!!

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
not looking good for that 2nd shot according to the news today....

Client is a nurse, got the first round, said she was more scared of the vaccine than the virus!
got the first round, said she had such bad heart rate, almost like a panick attack, sore shoulders and neck muscles, waking up in the middle of the night freaking out. Being a nurse she went to the er. had all kinds of tests done. While waiting for test results the symptoms subsided. felt almost normal. got the second shot. tests all came back negative and drs' didn't know what was going on. soon after the second shot, she had the same symptoms come back, super fast heart rate, like 170/90!
She self diagnosed herself when her test results came back negative, says it was the vaccine that was doing that to her body. I don't know, we are all guinea pigs at this point. Better than the virus though!!!
We're going to get group psychosis from the idea of the shot making them sick

My sister will faint around needles. The power of belief is something

"bad heart rate, almost like a panick attack, sore shoulders and neck muscles, waking up in the middle of the night freaking out."

This is my normal state so I don't think the shot will faze me. :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: tacos and JBerry

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
"bad heart rate, almost like a panick attack, sore shoulders and neck muscles, waking up in the middle of the night freaking out."

Sounds like an anxiety attack .... or the weed was too good and ya held yer breath for too long. :alien:
Or, they'll slap one of these things to your chest for 30 days to see what yer ticker is doing.
20210116_035210.jpg

Comes with a Samsung phone "monitor"