Subway left Mexico and has returned to the US
I’ll let him tell his story when he feels like it
until then, we‘ll wait and respect his privacy

mrs Subway wanted the erbb to know he‘d left Mexico and was back here
i‘m guessing her IG was blowing up with concerned erbbers
it’s nice to know erbbers care

subway, we look forward to hearing from you
and I speak for everyone here when I say take your time

for those of you saying to yourselves “hey rg, who tf are you to speak for everyone?”
just stfu, I’m the guy that’s speaking for everyone
cowabunga
rg
Thanks for that. I felt like we were watching Subway auger in in real-time and did not like that at all, even though I've never met the guy.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I'm just glad Subway is safe, that's the main thing. Bummer he's not scoring in Mexico but fuck, priorities. Safety and well being first.

Take your time to figure things out @Subway. If at any point you think that exchanging some thoughts with a weird brazzo might get you somehow to a better place, just PM me, I can even get on a call with you so you can laugh at my accent, whatever helps you back on your feet (just don't ask for dick pics, I'm not sending dick pics).

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My 2 cents, trips rarely help any mental health issues one may be having "where ever you go, there you are" and things can go wrong when your mental state is not 100% away from home. This is all meant in a general sense and not referring to Subways situation whatever it may be.

Last edited:

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
The erBB is a great place to vent and share with you're virtual friends. You'll be mocked, supported, and receive all kinds of advice (good or bad). If you're having a real mental health crisis, please seek professional help and come back and tell us about it later.
Subway, I hope you're doing better.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
My 2 cents, trips rarely help any mental health issues one may be having "where ever you go, there you are" and things can go wrong when your mental state is not 100% away from home. This is all meant in a general sense and not referring to Subways situation whatever it may be.
depends on if your "trip" is to your safe zone
when i lost it - i went to my zone , cleared my head and never went back home - that was 4.5 yrs ago.

granted - subways mental state appears that medical care is essential

mine was situational madness - removed myself from that environment and my mental state very slowly improved - ptsd still exists - just easier to deal with when living amongst palm trees and warm water

super bummed for Subway - rest amigo!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve consulted with my attorney and it’s ok to unlock this thread and return to public life.
Bunch of internet sleuths. I can’t even lurk a for couple of days without getting called out :)

you guys are awesome. Thank you for being gentle when I was losing my mind and documenting it. It’s surreal to go back and read my posts and have a record of my descent into madness. Cathartic even. Horrifying and cathartic.

I sort of remember snippets and events of the first few days. Days 3-7 are a dark and only vaguely tangible fugue. My imagination was in charge and that’s not nearly as fun as I might have thought. 2/7 do not recommend.

im alright now, I’ve had some time to relax and recharge. And the trauma was sufficient to knock benzos out of my life. That’s been a goal for over a year. I’m a month drug free and it tastes so good.

Anyway I went to Mexico (did not die) and had a full blown mental and emotional melt down which would have been fine, relatively, had I not doused my spun out brain with handfuls of klonopin. That’s when the wheels came off and I went into a benzo blackout. You can google it if you’ve never had the experience. Like a booze blackout but longer deeper and scarier. I was off the reservation for about 6 days with another week of only a slim grasp on reality

A true account will take far longer to compose. Ive been off the grid, healing and recovering.

That’s about all I got for now. This will take me a while. It’s a hell of a story but a daunting one to tell.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Holy crap man, really glad you are safe. That sounds scary AF and could have ended badly. Cheers and good luck! :waving:

Reactions: Subway

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I’ve consulted with my attorney and it’s ok to unlock this thread and return to public life.
Bunch of internet sleuths. I can’t even lurk a for couple of days without getting called out :)

you guys are awesome. Thank you for being gentle when I was losing my mind and documenting it. It’s surreal to go back and read my posts and have a record of my descent into madness. Cathartic even. Horrifying and cathartic.

I sort of remember snippets and events of the first few days. Days 3-7 are a dark and only vaguely tangible fugue. My imagination was in charge and that’s not nearly as fun as I might have thought. 2/7 do not recommend.

im alright now, I’ve had some time to relax and recharge. And the trauma was sufficient to knock benzos out of my life. That’s been a goal for a year for over a year. I’m a month drug free and it tastes so good.

Anyway I went to Mexico (did not die) and had a full blown mental and emotional melt down which would have been fine, relatively, had I not doused my spun out brain with handfuls of klonopin. That’s when the wheels came off and I went into a benzo blackout. You can google it if you’ve never had the experience. Like a booze blackout but longer deeper and scarier. I was off the reservation for about 6 days with another week of only a slim grasp on reality

A true account will take far longer to compose. Ive been off the grid, healing and recovering.

That’s about all I got for now. This will take me a while. It’s a hell of a story but a daunting one to tell.
Post pictures of the surf.:)

All within the amount prescribed by a competent medical professional? Huffing reefer doesn’t mix with some benzodiazepines if you’re taking it in the amount for which is truly intended. Be brutally honest with the prescriber. Some fatherly advice from the president of your fan club.

Glad you’re working through it. You know you can count on us!

Post pictures of the surf.