Mental Health thread

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Conservatives aren't blowing it up any more than the trans activists are trying to force their views on everyone. Expecting non-trans people to disclose their pronouns, made up pronouns, telling everyone they are a bigot if they are opposed to men competing as women in sports, attacking biologists and medical personnel who acknowledge biological differences in gender, making up fake narratives about them being murdered disproportionately . . . . . all of that madness comes from a certain ilk, and they are very aggressive in pushing their dogma on everyone.
Take it to the politics forum. Oh, wait... this very topic has been beaten to death over there for years.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Because most places outside of the USA and Western Europe the 72 genders stupidity is dealt with by telling "they/zir/zim" etc to fvvk off.

It's pretty simple.

Nobody should have to play along with anyone else's little fantasy.

That means anyone else's God, gods, religion, belief they are an animal, or any invented gender they pulled out of their ass.

You're either him or her. If someone has a problem with calling you he or she, however you look, that person can fook off too.
All this gender “insanity“ hasn’t been an issue at all in my personal life and I think that it hasn’t been an issue for the vast vast majority of folks living on this earth today. Trans are less than one percent of the population, I understand.

Has it been an issue in your personal life?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Conservatives aren't blowing it up any more than the trans activists are trying to force their views on everyone. Expecting non-trans people to disclose their pronouns, made up pronouns, telling everyone they are a bigot if they are opposed to men competing as women in sports, attacking biologists and medical personnel who acknowledge biological differences in gender, making up fake narratives about them being murdered disproportionately . . . . . all of that madness comes from a certain ilk, and they are very aggressive in pushing their dogma on everyone.
All this gender “insanity“ hasn’t been an issue at all in my personal life and I think that it hasn’t been an issue for the vast vast majority of folks living on this earth today. Trans are less than one percent of the population, I understand.

• Haha

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Yes.

And stop conflating trans (not a product of social media) with 72 different genders (a product of social media).

Now, lets end the discussion so this thread doesn't get perma-ruined.

Reactions: hammies

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No answer from @grapedrink and a meager “yes” from you. I’m tempted to say that’s pathetic but I could never be so rude.
I didn’t answer because your inquiry was a deflection. You said that the trans issue is only a thing because conservatives make a thing of it. This is false, and I provided several absurd examples of made up issues that come directly from the trans activist community with no help from conservatives.

• Dislike
Reactions: manbearpig

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I didn’t answer because your inquiry was a deflection. You said that the trans issue is only a thing because conservatives make a thing of it. This is false, and I provided several absurd examples of made up issues that come directly from the trans activist community with no help from conservatives.
Still waiting for you and casa to tell your personal stories of this so called gender “insanity”. I’ll settle for merely gender ‘unusual’ at this point, if that makes it easier for ya.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Because most places outside of the USA and Western Europe the 72 genders stupidity is dealt with by telling "they/zir/zim" etc to fvvk off.

It's pretty simple.

Nobody should have to play along with anyone else's little fantasy.

That means anyone else's God, gods, religion, belief they are an animal, or any invented gender they pulled out of their ass.

You're either him or her. If someone has a problem with calling you he or she, however you look, that person can fook off too.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

• Haha

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
For real. And yes, i have a vested interest given I started the damn thread 2+ years ago. I’m a mod now, damn your eyes, and my mental health SHALL NOT BE COMPROMISED by your insufferable and endless bickering (entertaining though it may be in the PROPER FORUM)

:roflmao: :ban:

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin