Mental Health thread

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
IMG-20220528-WA0002.jpeg

Sharing is careing, don't want to only share the negative.

Today, when the wind stopped at mid-day and it was high tide, carpenters dream... flat as a board, snorkeling among the boulders alone did wonders for my mental health.

:waving::shaka:

• Love
Reactions: Aruka

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
haven't surfed in 6 months.

Its been one small thing after another and the waves have always been good midweek
Starting to learn work life balance is important.

Just working and working out and riding my bike

Need to surf soon before I go insane but at least im feeling much better staying active rather than just rotting.

Our company got acquired and we have ~6 months until we most likely get laid off. Looking for new job but I am still in school and don't have a degree. Stress

Neal's shots are very therapeutic

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Just hooked up with my third black chick this year. In San Luis Obispo. Three, in one year...in SLO! Do I get a badge like pokemon, or a medal of some sort? I think there are only like five or six in the whole county! Dark skinned women love wheeling me then sending me home. Taking reparations into my own hands here boys.
Unmistakable, unique smell on my fingers...here *holds out hand*

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Just hooked up with my third black chick this year. In San Luis Obispo. Three, in one year...in SLO! Do I get a badge like pokemon, or a medal of some sort? I think there are only like five or six in the whole county! Dark skinned women love wheeling me then sending me home. Taking reparations into my own hands here boys.
Unmistakable, unique smell on my fingers...here *holds out hand*
Get help. Sooner the better.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
But... everything I know about behavior and language I learned in the 90's...we say "chicks" and throw shakas :shrug:
It's not the nineties anymore. Time to move on, buddy. Seriously, don't get left behind because you decide to not let go, next step is nostalgia, right before complete insignificance.

Do yourself a favor.

Edit: if nothing else, for your mental health.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's not the nineties anymore. Time to move on, buddy. Seriously, don't get left behind because you decide to not let go, next step is nostalgia, right before complete insignificance.

Do yourself a favor.

Edit: if nothing else, for your mental health.

What exactly are you trying to tell me I should stop doing?

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Just do it with a light heart and do no harm, knock them boots like an ambassador for white men everywhere. Haters gonna hate, I try not to be one, but it's hard sometimes, I ghosted a black chicken once, and I should've been more respectful after the fact, but that was some good snacks.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't know what the fuck fuerteventura is on about but not even about the race, stringcheese. If you are in tough times, getting your dick wet on a continuous basis is good for the wellbeing. And as far as the soul goes (glows?), fuck yeah, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice and that's a fact. It's why I like dark skinned girls myself. In a Baskin Robbins world, don't settle for vanilla.

And hey, on other notes, wife and I have had struggles but been good lately. Ran my first 5K this morning, ripped it under 22 minutes, took 1st in my division, and quite fucking stocked about that. Far surpassed goals. And it was sweeter with free all-you-can-drink fest afterwards with a couple good breweries. Russian River brought only their only low-end pils (bastards but like they'd bust out Sanctification), Laughingly tried the Bella Snow lite IPA, complete trash, poured it into the grass once out of sight, but Henhouse and Parliament? Holding like a motherfooker on all.

The 1 before 11 but not 11 before 1 rule got shattered to sh!t. 15 deep by 10:30, picked up a sixer of fogcutter, quarter of purple chronic, and some fresh grilled tritip from local BBQ. And yes, been filling the kids ears with all the non-racial jokes I can recall from Truly Tasteless joke books from my youth. Lots of dead baby and yo momma jokes.

To tell it like Neville:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
They clearly need more letterkenny in their lives. Honestly, binging that show has helped me pull out of this recent multi-month slow motion waterboarding I’ve been dealing with