Mental Health Thread - addendum

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
What happened to BOPE and the Caveirãos cleaning House periodically ???
Body cams are the new thing. They still clean up though, but in reality they clean up based and who's paying them or not, not based on deserving to be put down. The ones that do kill because they believe they're doing a good thing are as likely to kill a robber as a dude smoking a joint in a corner (a good pothead is a dead pothead). Bolsonaro feelings.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
June has done its best winter impression so far this month,
thanks to changing weather patterns,
we've had a two week run of longboardable days to die for,
glassy, no wind, few people cause most all of the seasonal surfers have migrated to the southern hemisphere.

Best for mental health possible!

Not so good for rotator cuffs tho.

:waving::shaka::violin:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
It’s the first day of the summer of George. Frolf, Jerry. Golf with a frisbee!
1305691C-1DF9-4106-A4E1-58341035F1EF.jpeg

Forgot how fun frisbee golf was.
“I’m just a dirty white boy gettin’ fucked up and throwing frisbees in the woods” Hiro, Sedgley Woods PA
E1DA8686-B479-4AAA-B76C-47D6AA48BC00.jpeg

Mid round historical graveyard (early1800s)
FE181E99-9EE1-45A4-97BB-3E7A08DE34E1.jpeg

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
That's just beautiful, maaaan!

Butt, why is that dude sticking his tongue in your ear? NTTIAWWT. Judging by his feet, I mean.

:shrug:

:monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::applause2::bowdown:

@Truth you better hope everyone in here who keeps living vicariously through you, doesn't dump the wife and sell the house... insta crowd, and erBB internet strength men even!

:cool::shrug::porcorn:;):roflmao:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 156513View attachment 156516View attachment 156515View attachment 156519View attachment 156520View attachment 156521View attachment 156522View attachment 156523

Waves are back to kite and windsurf quality, so I'm back to winterizing the roof of our home. Paiting creates such a Zen space in ones head.

Luckily my 3 autos from March are ready too.

Headspace? Not so bad.

:waving::shaka:
How'd you patch the roof of your mud hut there? I need to learn more about this.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
Ditto.

None of my business but how does your partner feel about it?

Mine says she is fine not having kids but I have trouble believing any woman when they say this.
I can't imagine life without my kids. They are such a gift to me and I love them tremendously. But I get it if you don't want them. I always tell people, you better really want them if you have them. They aren't easy and there's nothing worse than a shitty parent who regrets having kids.

Sep 19, 2018
I had a long period of my life when I was afraid of death. But do you know what I learned during that time?
Constantly thinking about death doesn't make it disappear. On the contrary, the law of attraction might work and bring my death faster.

So, loving life and wanting to live longer, I had to get the thoughts about death out of my head.
It wasn't easy, I even went to see a psychiatrist to regain control over my thoughts. I started with a neuropsych evaluation in NYC. After the evaluation, we started the sessions, and we made big steps. My psychiatrist and I used a variety of techniques, ranging from mindfulness to cognitive-behavioral therapy. I learned to redirect my thoughts when I found myself spiraling down into morbid ruminations, instead focusing on the beauty and vibrancy of life that surrounded me.

Last edited:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I had a long period of my life when I was afraid of death. But do you know what I learned during that time?
Constantly thinking about death doesn't make it disappear. On the contrary, the law of attraction might work and bring my death faster.

So, loving life and wanting to live longer, I had to get the thoughts about death out of my head.
It wasn't easy, I even went to see a psychiatrist to regain control over my thoughts.
How your titties look?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit