kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Wrong.

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=287770

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
581-021-0590
Menstrual Dignity for Students: Requirements

(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), for the 2021-22 school year, all education providers shall stock and maintain menstrual product dispensers in at least two student bathrooms in each public school building. Education providers shall determine where to prioritize dispenser installation considering all-gender access to menstrual products and student privacy.
it's nice that a woman who looks like a dude can get a tampon in a men's bathroom. That's loving and kind. God loves them the same as he loves you. And he wants them to be happy.

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Wrong.

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=287770

581-021-0590
Menstrual Dignity for Students: Requirements

(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), for the 2021-22 school year, all education providers shall stock and maintain menstrual product dispensers in at least two student bathrooms in each public school building. Education providers shall determine where to prioritize dispenser installation considering all-gender access to menstrual products and student privacy.
You wanna point out where in that section boys bathrooms are mentioned?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Putting a tampon is the bathroom is stupid.

But make abortion illegal is fucking madness.

Super civilized countries [with lots of liberal faggotry] are the most lethal.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Putting a tampon is the bathroom is stupid.

But make abortion illegal is fucking madness.

Super civilized countries [with lots of liberal faggotry] are the most lethal.
This is the problem we have. The extremes on both sides take up all of the public and political bandwidth with culture wars crap like this. So instead of writing legislation and funding stuff that actually takes steps to would improve the lives of the masses, such as better infrastructure or education, they waste their time and money on feel good garbage like this to appease the extremes.

This leaves to the masses who are center left to center right at the mercy of the extremes in their party, and the general public as a whole by default.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This is the problem we have. The extremes on both sides take up all of the public and political bandwidth with culture wars crap like this. So instead of writing legislation and funding stuff that actually takes steps to would improve the lives of the masses, such as better infrastructure or education, they waste their time and money on feel good garbage like this to appease the extremes.

This leaves to the masses who are center left to center right at the mercy of the extremes in their party, and the general public as a whole by default.
A tampon in a restroom =/= forcing a woman to bring an unwanted pregnancy to term.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
A tampon in a restroom =/= forcing a woman to bring an unwanted pregnancy to term.
Please point to a law that forces women to carry a baby to term.

And you clearly missed my point . . . Both examples (the abortion one was yours, not mine btw) are laws meant to address culture wars/wedge issues that do nothing to improve the lot of everyday people. Both are a waste of voter bandwidth and political capital.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Having a tampon when you need one is apparently a big deal, though since there are only dudes posting here we don't have personal experience with that

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

And you clearly missed my point . . . Both examples (the abortion one was yours, not mine btw) are laws meant to address culture wars/wedge issues that do nothing to improve the lot of everyday people. Both are a waste of voter bandwidth and political capital.
I think the nutty moves on the left hurt their cause and allow the right to consolidate power.

That the #3 GOP in congress is referring to the left as pedos is cray cray.

This ain't some lesbian elementary school in a super Liberal town spewing crazy sh!t. This is a holder of power.

As far as the law forcing women to have babies, they're working on it.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Not there yet but the slope is getting slippery…

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think the nutty moves on the left hurt their cause and allow the right to consolidate power.
Yes, thank you for admitting that.

That the #3 GOP in congress is referring to the left as pedos is cray cray.
This ain't some lesbian elementary school in a super Liberal town spewing crazy sh!t. This is a holder of power.
Agreed. Although we are seeing these ideas escalate further up the chain, whereas a few years ago they were simply "outliers on reddit".

As far as the law forcing women to have babies, they're working on it.
So they don't exist . . . and either way, it still reinforces my point that nothing constructive happens in government when they are focusing on wedge issues.

Not there yet but the slope is getting slippery…
I thought slippery slope arguments were fallacious because somebody once used the slippery slope to say that gay marriage will lead to people marrying farm animals :unsure: Make up your mind already.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love the GOP play where they pass a law or create some bullshit FUD like "post-birth abortions" just to force the democrats to stand up and defend something unsavory that they wouldn't have had to without the shitstirring republicans forcing their stupid identity politics on everyone all the time

Reactions: kidfury

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The contrast between Democrats and Republicans couldn’t be starker.

President Biden wants to reward work, not wealth. The ultra-wealthy and large corporations would pay their fair share, while tens of millions of families would get the tax relief they deserve and no one making under $400,000 a year would see their taxes increase by a penny. Meanwhile, instead of lowering costs for working families, Republican Senator Rick Scott seems to think raising taxes on working families and sunsetting Social Security and Medicare in five years would be a good idea.
It's time to roll up our sleeves and get to work -- and that work starts with electing Democrats up and down the ballot this midterm election cycle who will help fight to create a fairer tax system for families just like yours.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The contrast between Democrats and Republicans couldn’t be starker.

President Biden wants to reward work, not wealth. The ultra-wealthy and large corporations would pay their fair share, while tens of millions of families would get the tax relief they deserve and no one making under $400,000 a year would see their taxes increase by a penny. Meanwhile, instead of lowering costs for working families, Republican Senator Rick Scott seems to think raising taxes on working families and sunsetting Social Security and Medicare in five years would be a good idea.
It's time to roll up our sleeves and get to work -- and that work starts with electing Democrats up and down the ballot this midterm election cycle who will help fight to create a fairer tax system for families just like yours.
Link? Why do you plagiarize so much?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I don’t give a ef where a chick who looks like a dude gets her sanitary equipment At school. I’m sure they could figure it out without dragging Uncle Sam into the equation and my tax dollar.

I care our legislators are working on value added laws. They clearly don’t have enough to do.

i care my tax dollars are invested wisely. For the handful of students this may benefit, it seems ridiculous. Go to the nurses office. Problem solved.

comom men, there’s non-aborted babies that need you.

DB85CB79-26D3-4A14-9276-25D62CE122E0.jpeg

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s really not that confusing. Biological females who desire to be perceived as males and would like to use the men’s room. They may require use of these products on a monthly basis.

Unlike the usual suspects here that seemingly require daily use of them.
And mental illness shouldn’t be pandered to

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It’s really not that confusing. Biological females who desire to be perceived as males and would like to use the men’s room. They may require use of these products on a monthly basis.

Unlike the usual suspects here that seemingly require daily use of them.
we used to calls those girls whores.