Men’s wrist bracelets?

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I just don’t know.

I see rockers (musicians) pulling them off.

Then again, what about the stank?

Then even more again, Right hand jingling and jangling. :toilet::toilet:

Are mens bracelets the ultimate dont give no fuks?

what about gold?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s funny seeing 55+ Y.o. Jewish attorneys wearing them with their Theory shirts and sneaker boots trying to act/dress 25 years younger in hopes of meeting their 5th ex wife at any moment

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yoga beads let the chicks think you are an enlightened and spiritual guy bro.

D- Demonstrate Value

Last edited:

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
If I had a serious health issue, I would for sure have a bracelet of some type with my name and blood type on the inside.
Having something like a Whoop would be good if you want to monitor you health metrics.
Having a bracelet as an accessory / vanity purposes isn't quite as cool.
YMMV

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
ROCKETT, ALTON CRAIG JR
LT COL US AIR FORCE
VIETNAM
DATE OF BIRTH: 01/20/1932
DATE OF DEATH: 06/02/1967
BURIED AT: SECTION 60 SITE 271
ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY

View attachment 132922
when i was a kid, POW bracelets were a thing....i had one, can't recall what happened to it. the deal was, you were supposed to wear it until the guy came home (from VN), but i really can't recall if i took it off for that reason or i just lost it.

Reactions: john4surf

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
when i was a kid, POW bracelets were a thing....i had one, can't recall what happened to it. the deal was, you were supposed to wear it until the guy came home (from VN), but i really can't recall if i took it off for that reason or i just lost it.
Salute. Captain Alton “Sonny” Rockett was an F4C air force pilot shot down the day I was married, June 2, 1967. When he went MIA, he became Major Rockett. When his remains were recovered (and returned to his family) he was Lieutenant Colonel Rockett. A few weeks after I was married, I was in Vietnam. I was offered a ride in an F4C in-country but declined. Figured no door gunners was a bad sign. RIP Rockett. Such a waste of our youth. Sorry for America’s loss.

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Purist here. No jewelry beyond wedding ring and no tattoos. I think men's accoutrements are way too "look at me for me". Similar those folks like to carry a Boa or Parrott on the beach on Saturday afternoon in Venice. The "come look at me" thing is embarrassing/peculiar/awkward when broken down psychologically. Then again its not peculiar; its just plainly, come look at me- I have a great need to be seen/observed/ and I want to garner attention. Its even infantile really.

Guys and tattoos are comical really with the objective generally intended to portray dominance/aggression and are usually hideous. Tattoo regret is a national epidemic more severe than covid in the USA.

200 years ago when you went around the Cape or if you were Egyptian, sure it had meaning. Its all total kookery now and you can't deny it blah hahaahhhaahaha. You all just wanna look what is perceived to be a tough guy. Tattoos are total kookery. PHony bad ass!! I need to be looked at!! look at me!!!

Last edited:

erik1938

Legend (inyourownmind)
Well, I guess that depends on what you value in life.
What value is there in wearing jewelry? It makes zero sense in my opinion. What is the purpose of wearing jewelry?
I just do not understand this concept or adorning ones body with useless trinkets. I would like to think that humans have evolved away from such useless behavior but I guess not.