Memphis....done?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I thought that was generally who‘s been becoming cops for decades
of course there are plenty of exceptions, but that’s most of the guys I went to high school with that became cops
To some extent.

I think there's a fair share who just see it as a job with benefits and early retirement.

There's also the guys who enjoy catching bad guys.

Two of these cops were former corrections officers. I think that's concerning.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
gentlemen, make sure you regularly talk to your sons and daughters about how to interact with the police

fkn madness
It's sad

It's basically the same conversation about dealing with someone wearing an MC cut

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
gentlemen, make sure you regularly talk to your sons and daughters about how to interact with the police

fkn madness

Dude, but their natural instinct when the cops get aggressive is to fight the cops, and when the cops tell them what to do their natural instinct is to do the oppposite!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It sounds to me like he says things that do not confirm your bias.
What biases are you talking about?

I don't deny I have them.

I've just heard him talk about education and he strikes me as someone who is operating outside of his field of expertise.

I'm sure he's good at other stuff.

Like I said, like a bright child, but with a childish view of the world.

I'm more of bootstrapper than you think.

But bootstraps can't fix everything.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Dude, but their natural instinct when the cops get aggressive is to fight the cops, and when the cops tell them what to do their natural instinct is to do the oppposite!
I cannot fathom running from the cops or fighting with the cops

I got pulled over on my way to deliver flowers to grapedrink...dead to rights

pulled off road in safe location, hands in full view on wheel, keys on dashboard, yes sir, no sir, may I reach for my drivers license in my door sir....he knocked 7mph off the ticket...who the fk thinks they are going to win when messing with the cops?

white privilege, OUT!

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Try doing it in your own words. lol.

:)

1674935137319.png

Say you were in a band with one white member and 5 black ones driving around the country in a van playing gigs and at first you tried spitting the driving equally but it soon became apparent that if the white guy did the driving you got pulled over by the police at a much lower rate (like not at all !! ) !! )

Now no one thinks twice and a SYSTEMIC and orderly system is installed with 5 blacks and one white to avoid being pulled over by the police and guess what ?? )

the tip of the iceberg is not wet !! )

does a fish and the van occupants know they are wet ?? :) )

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

:)

View attachment 147027

Say you were in a band with one white member and 5 black ones driving around the country in a van playing gigs and at first you tried spitting the driving equally but it soon became apparent that if the white guy did the driving you got pulled over by the police at a much lower rate (like not at all !! ) !! )

Now no one thinks twice and a SYSTEMIC and orderly system is installed with 5 blacks and one white to avoid being pulled over by the police and guess what ?? )

the tip of the iceberg is not wet !! )

does a fish and the van occupants know they are wet ?? :) )
5/7 without the band name!

Back then it wasn’t a surprise to get pulled over for long hair.