Meet the scientist who’s been studying mRNA since the 80s and made the coronavirus vaccine possible......

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
That's a nice article, but scores if not hundreds of scientists have been working on mRNA therapies and vaccines for a long time.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
None of the above....sry.

Strong affinity for the truth...even if it goes against the mainstream narrative....

Knowledge of scientific principles....physics....how sh!t works....

Solid problem solving, data analysis and decision making skills on top of that.

Strong adherence to the scientific method....

Know how to observe and measure stuff....repeatedly....considering all the factors and their interactions.

Low tolerance for BS....

except you don’t have the scientific evidence or you’re not presenting scientific evidence to support your claims. But by all means keep on trolling.

That's a nice article, but scores if not hundreds of scientists have been working on mRNA therapies and vaccines for a long time.
way to miss the point.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You believe the absolut bullshit I wrote? Why?
it boggles my mind how people don’t pick up on your snark, whether subtle or blatantly obvious.

and this helps me understand how so much and how easily fake news spreads on social media among the 60+ white crowd.

Reactions: Hump

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
fake news spreads on social media among the 60+ white crowd.
:roflmao:

The average age of Q believers arrested for storming the Capital is 40 years old.

What do you guess the average age of the Proud Boys to be? 30 maybe? Or ANTIFA average age? 60 year olds on skateboards?

lol

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"except you don’t have the scientific evidence or you’re not presenting scientific evidence to support your claims. But by all means keep on trolling."

Go over to the Official thread and read every post I've made.....many included "official" science papers regarding the Covaids and the PCR process.

I have a stack of most of these "official" papers on my desk...copies of 'em....it's about 3 inches thick.

Or...you can spend 2.3 hours of your time to "follow the science" in this well done presentation.....with good analogies that will help you understand the logic. Warning...you may need to use a good deal of your brain capacity to follow along.....so suggest multiple views to assure complete understanding.

Probably one of the most complete "reviews of the science" you'll find....

Go ahead....give it a go.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"except you don’t have the scientific evidence or you’re not presenting scientific evidence to support your claims. But by all means keep on trolling."

Go over to the Official thread and read every post I've made.....many included "official" science papers regarding the Covaids and the PCR process.

I have a stack of most of these "official" papers on my desk...copies of 'em....it's about 3 inches thick.

Or...you can spend 2.3 hours of your time to "follow the science" in this well done presentation.....with good analogies that will help you understand the logic. Warning...you may need to use a good deal of your brain capacity to follow along.....so suggest multiple views to assure complete understanding.

Probably one of the most complete "reviews of the science" you'll find....

Go ahead....give it a go.
you need to work on evaluating sources, fatso.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Like the CDC....NEJM.....WHO....NHS.....many others?

Arn't they the folks referenced when we're told to "follow the Science"?

You need to work on your work....it's not working....

For example....

The original document for PCR targets.....where they directly say in the last paragraph of the Introduction "....designed in absence of available virus isolates or original patient specimens..." i.e. No virus isolate. And....they used 45 cycle PCR....which is well above the number of cycles where you can culture anything from a sample....and thus is nearly 100% false positive....

And here's the PCR cycles culture limit paper...

Details matter....

Last edited: