Meanwhile, in Pyongyang

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He got so played, lol We can put his Nobel peace Prize right next to his Infrastructure plan, the Wall, better cheaper health Insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He got so played, lol We can put his Nobel peace Prize right next to his Infrastructure plan, the Wall, better cheaper health Insurance.
the art of the deal in action! The only people getting played more than him at the negotiating table are the American voters who fell for his bullshit. Gotta give him some credit, he really knew how to tap into the stupidity of America.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
the art of the deal in action! The only people getting played more than him at the negotiating table are the American voters who fell for his bullshit. Gotta give him some credit, he really knew how to tap into the stupidity of America.
Yep, first politician to fully weaponize the stupid.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I have a feeling copulation with her would be the same as it for praying mantises. Rip your head off while you're still humping away. :oops:

And I wonder what state mandated grooming is like? Do you think they're forced to wear merkin replicas of Kim Jong Un's despot fade?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Considering what Kim has previously done to relatives of his who stepped out of line, I'm not sure I'd interpret the sister's PR as proof of what she's going to do when it's her turn. Maybe she will and maybe she won't.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Tyrant in a coma, I know
I know, it's serious
Tyrant in a coma, I know
I know, it's really serious

There were times when he could
Have murdered Yo-jong
But you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to her
No, I don't want to see her
Do you really think
He'llpull through
Do you really think
He'll pull through
Do ooh ooh ooh

Tyrant in a coma, I know
I know, it's serious
My, my, my, my, my, my baby, goodbye
There were times when I could
Have strangled Yo-jong
But you know, I would…

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Some rumors that Kim is already dead, and they're just prepping NK population for the inevitable announcement.

"Kimmy-Yo, want to play spin the bottle?"