Meanwhile, in New Jersey

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I went to one in Chino that was seriously horrible. I had never been with a chick as ugly as the dancers they had in there, as far as I remember

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
My youngest got to laugh in the face of a crusty old longboarder who insisted you have to live in town to paddle out next to the jetty. I'm fine with that so long as the inbreeds down there never venture out of town to surf on the 362 days a year there isn't a surfable wave there.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
My youngest got to laugh in the face of a crusty old longboarder who insisted you have to live in town to paddle out next to the jetty. I'm fine with that so long as the inbreeds down there never venture out of town to surf on the 362 days a year there isn't a surfable wave there.
and you know where they go.

and......i doubt ANY old fart longboarder could keep up with that current and sit next to
that jetty for more than 5 SECONDS ystdy...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I can not confirm or deny. Saw some really impressive video from the sandbar inside the Absecon Inlet yesterday. Best that spot has been in a couple of years.
Saw that wave when I used to run boats down there, looked like it had big potential.