McRib

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
McRib is delicious. So if the Filet-O-Fish. It hits the spot right after a long surf session.

Something must be wrong with me. I live in Hawaii and am surrounded by incredible restaurants. But, the first thing I want after surfing is some good old McDs. There's nothing better.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
McRib is delicious. So if the Filet-O-Fish. It hits the spot right after a long surf session.

Something must be wrong with me. I live in Hawaii and am surrounded by incredible restaurants. But, the first thing I want after surfing is some good old McDs. There's nothing better.
Locally it's all about Sharky's woodfire grill. Try the power plate with the Salmon if you like fish.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
You’re going to have to trust me on this...

Do not eat the “meat” from ampm.
Totally agree, but am-pm burgers off the Seaward exit were a jr high/hs post surf staple for a broke kid. Mounds of jalapenos, chili and nacho cheese on top of that nasty ass sammy for under a buck, and a few hours later the gnarliest blue flamers ever were always free bonus entertainment.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Totally agree, but am-pm burgers off the Seaward exit were a jr high/hs post surf staple for a broke kid. Mounds of jalapenos, chili and nacho cheese on top of that nasty ass sammy for under a buck, and a few hours later the gnarliest blue flamers ever were always free bonus entertainment.
Don't forgot the Dodger dogs for $1.50 ea. loaded with chili, mustard and onions. gpsCVr6.gif

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You’re going to have to trust me on this...

Do not eat the “meat” from ampm.
The curse of having Arco as a client and spending all day working at gas station sites was that it was too easy to just live off those Spicy Jumbo Hot Dogs.

I would not promote them as healthy.

But better than the McRib, which is made from the material that you just can't morally put into hotdogs.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Oh man... :)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The curse of having Arco as a client and spending all day working at gas station sites was that it was too easy to just live off those Spicy Jumbo Hot Dogs.

I would not promote them as healthy.

But better than the McRib, which is made from the material that you just can't morally put into hotdogs.
the spicy jumbo hot dogs are good. It’s the burgers that will kill you. Not only have I seen them being made (at King’s Command in Kent, WA) I’ve also seen how they are packaged, shipped and stored.

don’t eat them.