Mayhem in PB

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Why did Antifa and BLM attack an innocent guy filming with a cell phone? That could have been any of us had we gone to a trump rally and started filming antifa/BLM people.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Is one of you John Cocozza, and is that the same John Cocozza from NJ?
How did you think I knew about it? I posted about it immediately. Fecal tried to claim it didn't happen because he was surfing a 15 minute drive away in LaJolla. Fecal is not very bright. John's videos of the incidents are disturbing. He's documented a lot of the mayhem in and around San Diego this year. He's a good surf photog too.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How did you think I knew about it? I posted about it immediately. Fecal tried to claim it didn't happen because he was surfing a 15 minute drive away in LaJolla. Fecal is not very bright. John's videos of the incidents are disturbing. He's documented a lot of the mayhem in and around San Diego this year. He's a good surf photog too.
he’s also a hardcore conservative trumby guy so I wouldn’t rule out either of these possibilities:

-staged/faked

-he made a dumb decision, baited a mob got some road rash as a souvenir.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
This account and John's videos sure do conflict with how Fecal claims his Antifa friends conduct themselves:

"The “Patriot March” was scheduled for 2:00 PM Saturday. However, before the march could begin, the group of ANTIFA and BLM members confronted the Trump supporters.

The members of ANTIFA were then met by police in full riot gear, which is when things began turning violent.

Police say members of ANTIFA were dressed in all black and threw rocks, glass bottles, and eggs at the officers.

There are multiple videos of the members of ANTIFA threatening and macing people who they came in contact with, including a woman and a dog.

One of the people who was assaulted by ANTIFA, was photographer John Cocozza, who happened to be driving by when the demonstrators were in Pacific Beach.

Cocozza pulled over and tried to capture the event with his camera, when an ANTIFA member assaulted him with a skateboard.

He explained that the pro-Trump crowd never even got to start their march, and ANTIFA began going after innocent bystanders.

Furthermore, Cocozza slammed the local media for refusing to name ANTIFA and BLM, instead saying “counter-protesters.”

Cocozza explained what exactly happened on KUSI’s Good Evening San Diego."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“So if you read my speech, and many people have done it, and I’ve seen it both in the papers and in the media, on television, it’s been analyzed and people thought that what I said was totally appropriate,”

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This account and John's videos sure do conflict with how Fecal claims his Antifa friends conduct themselves:

"The “Patriot March” was scheduled for 2:00 PM Saturday. However, before the march could begin, the group of ANTIFA and BLM members confronted the Trump supporters.

The members of ANTIFA were then met by police in full riot gear, which is when things began turning violent.

Police say members of ANTIFA were dressed in all black and threw rocks, glass bottles, and eggs at the officers.

There are multiple videos of the members of ANTIFA threatening and macing people who they came in contact with, including a woman and a dog.

One of the people who was assaulted by ANTIFA, was photographer John Cocozza, who happened to be driving by when the demonstrators were in Pacific Beach.

Cocozza pulled over and tried to capture the event with his camera, when an ANTIFA member assaulted him with a skateboard.

He explained that the pro-Trump crowd never even got to start their march, and ANTIFA began going after innocent bystanders.

Furthermore, Cocozza slammed the local media for refusing to name ANTIFA and BLM, instead saying “counter-protesters.”

Cocozza explained what exactly happened on KUSI’s Good Evening San Diego."
This is bad, but I'm glad you're back to supporting blue lives now that it's other-than-white guys they're fighting.

But are "antifa" and "BLM" now interchangeable? Are they the same group? If yes, can we just call them "leftists" or something? Can we do similarly on the right? Proud Boys, Nazis, Q etc. are all the same - call them all "the right"?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
This is bad, but I'm glad you're back to supporting blue lives now that it's other-than-white guys they're fighting.

But are "antifa" and "BLM" now interchangeable? Are they the same group? If yes, can we just call them "leftists" or something? Can we do similarly on the right? Proud Boys, Nazis, Q etc. are all the same - call them all "the right"?
some were carrying flags and signs for both groups, so perhaps they are not interchangeable. I think lumping the extremist morons for each side in with the wider group is a mistake.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
he’s also a hardcore conservative trumby guy so I wouldn’t rule out either of these possibilities:

-staged/faked

-he made a dumb decision, baited a mob got some road rash as a souvenir.
No, he's politically neutral, and as a professional surf photographer, was there with his cell phone as a neutral journalist.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No, he's politically neutral, and as a professional surf photographer, was there with his cell phone as a neutral journalist.
a few folks around here tell me that he used to post all kinda political mumbo jumbo on his facebook.

However, maybe I’m totally wrong and if so I apologize and I stand corrected.

Either way assholes shouldn’t be assaulting people.