Maui newcomer beatdown video

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Road Game Power Rankings:

Cable News Media Outrage Award:

1. Black person in White neighborhood + White LEO. White person in Black neighborhood + Black LEO.

POWAR GAP

9001. White person in third world country LARPing as state + 3rd world LEO.

Likelihood of Justice:

1. White person in Black neighborhood + Black LEO
2. Black person in White neighborhood + White LEO - only provided video evidence leaks publicly

POWAR GAP

9001. White person in third world country LARPing as a state + 3rd world LEO.

Likelihood of dirty lickins happening:

1. White person in third world country LARPing as a state + 3rd world LEO

POWAR GAP

9001. White person in Black neighborhood + Black LEO

POWAR GAP

90000001. Black person in White neighborhood + Black LEO

Likelihood of death

1. Black person in White neighborhood + White LEO
2. White person in Black neighborhood + Black LEO
3. White person in third world country LARPing as a state + 3rd world LEO

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Let's play this analogy out.

White person buys home in a Hawaiian slum known for anti-haole sentiments. White person says this is stupid.
Black person buys home in a honky trailer park known for having klansmen. Black person says this is stupid.

Does that seem like an unrealistic reaction?
Thank you for correctly equating Hawaiian thugs to Klansmen.

Both are groups of smooth brained racists.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Thats what I had read at the time and I am in no doubt denying that wasn’t a major factor.

the access blocking was an interesting piece that if true only puts salt on the wound.
Yeah, when I read about this it was a long time ago so I could be missing some details.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
have a multi round shotgun available at all times within first 30 days of moving to Hawaii

Reactions: brukuns

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

1. Black person in White neighborhood + White LEO. White person in Black neighborhood + Black LEO.

POWAR GAP

Likelihood of Justice:

2. Black person in White neighborhood + White LEO - only provided video evidence leaks publicly

POWAR GAP

POWAR GAP

POWAR GAP

Likelihood of death

In this third world place, if fencing was the issue, they would have willingly left with no violence. The simple threat would be more than enough. The Mexicans shoot each other over fence stuff all the time. Shooting whitey is still frowned upon but between each other it’s still game on.

Reactions: mundus

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Take all this with a grain of salt...

One of the articles I read yesterday interviewed an old white guy that has supposedly lived in the community for a couple of decades. He chalked the violence up to (paraphrasing) the new family's failure to appreciate the more collective nature of Hawaiian culture and their attempts to enforce their cultural norms on their neighbors rather than fit in with what's been going on there forever. Or something like that... In terms of facts supporting that claim, the only thing the article mentioned was that the new family was going around trying to convince neighbors to engage in various projects with the aim of improving property values in the area, not realizing that low property values is the only reason the community still exists.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
In this third world place, if fencing was the issue, they would have willingly left with no violence. The simple threat would be more than enough. The Mexicans shoot each other over fence stuff all the time. Shooting whitey is still frowned upon but between each other it’s still game on.
Keeping a low profile and renting a place for 180 day visas, then disappearing is the safest way once retired, no?

How much of a pain in the ass is Baja solo? Figure beater Taco/4Runner/Tundra, couple boards, couple poles, spear, fins and snorkel, tent.

Drive car with Gringo plates to Mainland for 180, or fly directo + acquire local transportation at start of mission, and ditch at end?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

One of the articles I read yesterday interviewed an old white guy that has supposedly lived in the community for a couple of decades. He chalked the violence up to (paraphrasing) the new family's failure to appreciate the more collective nature of Hawaiian culture and their attempts to enforce their cultural norms on their neighbors rather than fit in with what's been going on there forever. Or something like that... In terms of facts supporting that claim, the only thing the article mentioned was that the new family was going around trying to convince neighbors to engage in various projects with the aim of improving property values in the area, not realizing that low property values is the only reason the community still exists.
Assimilate or GTFO!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I want to say PPK or oneula was saying that zone was a place some of the Hawaiians fled to when the sh!t all went down way back in the day and the locs haven't forgotten.

Reactions: Havoc

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Keeping a low profile and renting a place for 180 day visas, then disappearing is the safest way once retired, no?

How much of a pain in the ass is Baja solo? Figure beater Taco/4Runner/Tundra, couple boards, couple poles, spear, fins and snorkel, tent.

Drive car with Gringo plates to Mainland for 180, or fly directo + acquire local transportation at start of mission, and ditch at end?
The areas I’m talking about you’d have no reason to be there unguided. Very rural.

Lots of retired and semi retired people in my area, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Troncones, and La Saladita are full of them. Puerto Vallarta.

I know different people that have done all of the above.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Maybe that's more obvious to people in the island. I never been, I had no idea... don't even know what that is. What I know is that Hawaii is getting lower and lower on my bucket list. Still there, but I have the tendency of preferring to go to places with less chances of getting my head bashed in by locals. If I ever go to Hawaii I'll be threading very carefully... like when I visit Rio.
when i went to hawaii i saw more brazilians than hawaiians

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

POWAR GAP

Likelihood of Justice:

POWAR GAP

POWAR GAP

POWAR GAP

Likelihood of death

Would you rather be killed by a white guy or a Hawaiian guy?

Leave your Florida privilege at the door.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The areas I’m talking about you’d have no reason to be there unguided. Very rural.

Lots of retired and semi retired people in my area, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Troncones, and La Saladita are full of them. Puerto Vallarta.

I know different people that have done all of the above.
I just want a couple without 7412384794676248723167823014697439826439747621394 people hassling for priority, trying to burn and paddling sections down, etc.

Tecoman? San Juan de Alima? Playa Azul? Be good and I'm good?

Side run up to Nayarit for hurricanes. Couple days at the stocked trout lakes in Michoacan.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Would you rather be killed by a white guy or a Hawaiian guy?

Leave your Florida privilege at the door.
I'm not going to Hawaii. The only way I'm getting killed by a white guy is if he's going 50 in a 55 in the passing lane right next to another guy going 50 in a 55 in the right lane with low traffic in broad daylight and dry conditions and I use a turning lane to dust the road block and go about my day and the white guy gives chase and opens fire.