Mars Rover: Real or Fake?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yes...but maybe you ditched class that day....

Maybe you can explain how this theory....the one that is taught is schools....

Explains this reality....

Where there's points of zero tide all over the place....amphidromic nodes brah....

Good question.....really is.

I guess I'll register a "I don't know the answer to your question" response.

However....it's pretty clear that mass to mass attraction gravity has some problems as illustrated by the images I posted.

We are taught that it's the moon's gravity that pulls on the water.....right?

But it clearly does not fit the observed reality where we have points of zero tide all over the face of the earth.

Incoherent magnetism?

Electrostatics?

Dunno....

Care to explain how a mechanical gyro horizon indicator works for flying around a sphere?
you're ignoring displacement effects affected by the size and geographic/bathymetric
nature of these areas relative to global flows...it's so obvious is begs the question why
you would attempt to pass this off as....anything

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
*and,* we can predict tides centuries into the future.
Did you honestly not understand what I had just written?

As far as predicting "with great accuracy far into the future?" I'm still cracking up because all the ancients, long before gravity was even a thought, especially any who lived on the coast could do this as well because high tides occur 12 hours and 25 minutes apart.

I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for your one proof that the moon's gravity causes tides... thanks.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Did you honestly not understand what I had just written?

As far as predicting "with great accuracy far into the future?" I'm still cracking up because all the ancients, long before gravity was even a thought, especially any who lived on the coast could do this as well because high tides occur 12 hours and 25 minutes apart.

I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for your one proof that the moon's gravity causes tides... thanks.
are you being obtuse on purpose?

he's talking about tidal highs and lows...not when the tide happens

we have a flat earth with a magical sun that somehow acts like it goes around a globe
when it actually doesn't and tidal variations that align directly with the orbit of the moon
around a globe earth which is not a globe

also the reflection of the earth on the moon is always circular

and observable lunar and solar eclipses would not be possible without a globe earth

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
are you being obtuse on purpose?

he's talking about tidal highs and lows...not when the tide happens
Wait, what? He was attempting to offer a single proof for the moon's supposed gravitational effect on our oceans. He posted a belief about our ability to predict tides with great accuracy. I explained that the ancients did this as well, long before gravity was even a mention.

we have a flat earth with a magical sun that somehow acts like it goes around a globe
when it actually doesn't...
Huh? How does the Sun act that in any way shows that it goes around a globe? I mean you clearly do not have a clue of the story you are trying to support here.

tidal variations that align directly with the orbit of the moon...
Oh, really? It is actually quite the opposite. Did you watch what Bohter posted? And they can be quite different based on location alone. You should honestly try proving your beliefs to yourself. You will be a amazed at what you will find. Or what you won't find. Try proving with just one proof that the moon orbits anything. Consider it a thought experiment.

also the reflection of the earth on the moon is always circular...
We are still waiting for @StuAzole to provide us with a single proof for this contention. Do you have one?

and observable lunar and solar eclipses would not be possible without a globe earth
A single proof for this idea would be a great place for you to start. We could then objectively look at this claim. Don't forget that many times over the years we have had "total eclipses" when the Earth, the Sun and the moon were not collinear.

If anyone cares to tackle that one from their couch on their globe, I would be very interested in reading whatever you can come up with.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Wait, what? He was attempting to offer a single proof for the moon's supposed gravitational effect on our oceans. He posted a belief about our ability to predict tides with great accuracy. I explained that the ancients did this as well, long before gravity was even a mention.
I didn't offer proof at all.

I *asked you how* we can do it if earth isn't round and gravity does not exist. You did not answer this question.

How do we predict tide levels with great accuracy far into the future? What is the method by which we can do this?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

I *asked you how* we can predict tide levels at any location at any time centuries from now if earth isn't round and gravity does not exist.

You did not answer this question.

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
We agree and we all knew that... and that is the point. None exists. Proof of that claim should exist, but it does not.

I *asked you how* we can predict tide levels at any location at any time centuries from now if earth isn't round and gravity does not exist.
Because it works like a clock... look it up already! I posted it for you guys twice.

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
1617904025941.png

Rainbows on Mars are just as impossible as heliocopters flying around there, or even landing there. And an infinite vacuum of space cannot even exist next to our pressurized world.

Reactions: Bohter

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"he's talking about tidal highs and lows...not when the tide happens"

....and so?

"we have a flat earth with a magical sun that somehow acts like it goes around a globe
when it actually doesn't"

...proof?

"...and tidal variations that align directly with the orbit of the moon
around a globe earth which is not a globe"

...Huh?

"also the reflection of the earth on the moon is always circular "

...shadow? Assumption on your part.....could there be other explanations?

"and observable lunar and solar eclipses would not be possible without a globe earth"

....zero other explanations? Pretty easy to see how solar eclipse could work on a flat earth brah....maybe lunar as well...

But we're talking about shape of what's below your feet....right?
doesn't even attempt a rebuttal. typical deflection and diversion.

flat earth needs better advocates and also proof and a unifying theory and some honesty
about their weird religiocentric explanation for the vast global conspiracy that literally
every other person on earth must be in on....

lol

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Well, as y'all continue to ponder why they would lie, here is a humorous, but also a logical look at what this helicopter madness is all about:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
mars has an atmosphere

this helicopter has a unique design and practically no payload outside of its
motor and props

using a helicopter for logistical purposes is cheaper and more reliable than rocketry
if not only because an electronic vehicle can recharge

flat earthers make 100 videos about something very plausible and that can be
corroborated....zero videos providing an explanation of seasons, round shadows
on the moon during eclipses, the predictability of tidal time/levels based on
calculations dependent on the moon's orbital position, why neighboring planets are
spheroid, but our's isn't...

no good videos on truly important topics that will advance the theory

nope....we're just going to take a **** on the mars helicopter...clown town!

Reactions: Driftcoast

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
mars has an atmosphere
Science fiction writers have told us this for a long time, but I need proof. Have you any?

this helicopter has a unique design and practically no payload outside of its
motor and props

using a helicopter for logistical purposes is cheaper and more reliable than rocketry
if not only because an electronic vehicle can recharge
Sounds like great stuff for your novel.

flat earthers make 100 videos about something very plausible and that can be
corroborated....zero videos providing an explanation of seasons, round shadows
on the moon during eclipses, the predictability of tidal time/levels based on
calculations dependent on the moon's orbital position, why neighboring planets are
spheroid, but our's isn't...
Wrong thread, but ftr, the seasons make pefect sense on our plane while the heliocentric model fails miserably. No proof has ever been provided that shows us that the moon's appearance relates to shadows and the eclipse explanations from heliocentrism fail miserably too. Tides work like clockwork as has been shown and the wandering stars have never been shown to be spheres... just lol. Stop being tricked by cartoons!

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
The jig is up, dudes. They fake everything and they always have. Watch and learn. The expressions on all of their faces are absolutely priceless!

Just lol at the true believers who will see no problem with this story:
new globe on iss.gif

/thread

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I challenge you to hold a dollar store beach ball between your arm and your polyester slacks, TMZ!

please film it...

it will be like an experiment!