Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Reactions: Leaverite

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
how about a reasonable looking blonde brit
(whose dad worked with kubrick), at one time drove a ‘72 911 porsche - stick, left hand drive, but more importantly got on top of the pops wearing a dog collar and a sex pistols t-shirt ? how hot and sophisticated is that ?

plus i like a lot of this band’s records. maybe 7 or 8 years after this vid, they played the bowery ballroom and she had obviously been spending a lot of time doing crunches...

i bet she’s not an old bag now... :oops:

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
I took my father to a big industrial and tools supply warehouse in the city a few years ago since he was getting on and didn't want to drive through all the traffic. While standing around waiting for him to find the items he was interested in, in walks an absolutely stunning girl with an old couple. She proceeds to walk around nearby checking out stuff like welding helmets and getting all excited about them. She obviously really knew her stuff.
She was wearing a tiny pair of shorts and a tank top and had a great body with a face to match. The old couple were her grandparents and of Eastern European extraction.
This girl was any blue collar guys wet dream. Drop dead gorgeous but outwardly unaware of it and a machinery and tools buff who knew how to use them.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
If you know where Arroyo Seco gorge is. It used to be a local party spot growing up. I remember one year going down there in the early Spring with friends and stopping at the little store on the way in. The guy working there told us that three college kids drowned the week before trying to carry a full keg across the river. It got away from them and they tried to save it.....

• Wow
Reactions: john4surf

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
she wanted the air in the kegs to breathe from when her house is underwater

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
If you know where Arroyo Seco gorge is. It used to be a local party spot growing up. I remember one year going down there in the early Spring with friends and stopping at the little store on the way in. The guy working there told us that three college kids drowned the week before trying to carry a full keg across the river. It got away from them and they tried to save it.....
Now that's a real patriot.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I got my dream girls and they wound up being nightmares.

What turns you on and what you need aren't always the same.

Reactions: jkb

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Story says she “attempted” to rescue the kegs (that were obviously empty). That implies that she did not succeed.

Divorce material.

Reactions: sushipop

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I took my father to a big industrial and tools supply warehouse in the city a few years ago since he was getting on and didn't want to drive through all the traffic. While standing around waiting for him to find the items he was interested in, in walks an absolutely stunning girl with an old couple. She proceeds to walk around nearby checking out stuff like welding helmets and getting all excited about them. She obviously really knew her stuff.
She was wearing a tiny pair of shorts and a tank top and had a great body with a face to match. The old couple were her grandparents and of Eastern European extraction.
This girl was any blue collar guys wet dream. Drop dead gorgeous but outwardly unaware of it and a machinery and tools buff who knew how to use them.

• Love
Reactions: donuts