Mark “Gator” Rogowski paroled

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've always wondered if him and Hogan recorded anymore music together 'cause this track is pretty damn good:

Should go to one of Hogan's art shows and ask.

Speaking of tracks, anyone know what track that is during Gator's crazy segment at the Brea ramp in Vision's Barge at Will?
I had talented psychopath friends that went off the rails.

One of them killed his wife.

So much of these guys killing is randomness.

Wrong place, wrong time.

Despite my liberal tendencies, I believe in vengeance killing, if only to give the family closure.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This is the argument for the death penalty. I know what the girl's family is going through, after all this time, with this travesty. Because I went through it. sh!t-bag should never see daylight/freedom again. And if he does, I can only pray someone shoots him in the face and gets away with it.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
As of late, California voters have been approving soft on crime measures.

Gator is one of the direct beneficiaries of these measures.

Quit the bitching.
The measures were for drug/nonviolent offenses. Newsome took it upon himself to table the death penalty.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The measures were for drug/nonviolent offenses.
False.

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/bph/youth-offender-hearings-overview/

Roberts said the panel also put significant weight on a new law that gives added leniency to “youthful offenders” who commit crimes before the age of 26. The law, which took effect in 2018, is based on studies showing the impulse control architecture in the brain is not fully developed in most people until about age 25.

Just know that if you're voting in favor of people who favor these laws (are you? probably, since it's a one party state) this is what you get.

And if you're voting in favor of going soft on "nonviolent offenses"... the next time a junkie steals a few surfboards out of your garage that have your name on them and the boards end up on Craigslist and the cops refuse to do anything about it you'll understand why.

Same thing with your bike, power tools, TV, etc.

It isn't worth their time. The DA won't prosecute, and if they do, it's a love pat on the tushy

Newsome took it upon himself to table the death penalty.
Gator didn't get the death penalty anyway.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Haven’t you expressed the believe people under 25 shouldn’t be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because their brain hasn’t fully formed?

Newsomes law is directly because of that line of thinking.

But gator had been requesting parole long before that law went into effect to end his stint early, like many criminals do. He still has to go through something like 120 days of review and 30 days for newsome to approve. So hopefully the guy rots for at least a few more years in a cell.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Haven’t you expressed the believe people under 25 shouldn’t be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because their brain hasn’t fully formed?
Yup, and I still do.

But there's a difference between murder (like when you beat a woman to death with The Club, stuff her in a boardbag, and bury her at the base of the Coyote Mountains) vs. breaking and entering.

And by your early 20s it's my opinion your impulse control is good enough to not do what Gator did...he wasn't a 14 year old shooting someone in the face.

Newsomes law is directly because of that line of thinking.
And we can see it goes too far.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"Rogowski grew up in Escondido, Calif., where he was raised alone by his mother....."
You blame no father, I blame evangelicalism. Pick your poison.