Mark “Gator” Rogowski paroled

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Saw this on the news tonight. Not official but tentatively approved. Sad story. Dude was crazy talented back in the day. I had one of his Vision boards.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
put her in a board bag.

Muliti purpose.

I bet he's all Jesus'd out now.

Think if he killed your daughter and got out.

I don't know how I would react to that.

FishFace

Miki Dora status
Aug 8, 2009
Del Mar, CA
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He is a piece of shite... I lived across the street from where he killed her in Carlsbad... on Garfield... People would sometimes pull up and ask if that was the place...

Reactions: Havoc

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
He was probably doing meth and coke like Hosoi. Meth makes you violent. That’s probably what happened. Huge ego too that got destroyed when skateboarding changed from ramp to street. Hawk didn’t kill anybody.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I've always wondered if him and Hogan recorded anymore music together 'cause this track is pretty damn good:

Should go to one of Hogan's art shows and ask.

Speaking of tracks, anyone know what track that is during Gator's crazy segment at the Brea ramp in Vision's Barge at Will?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He is a piece of shite... I lived across the street from where he killed her in Carlsbad... on Garfield... People would sometimes pull up and ask if that was the place...
This was a really good doc.

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Definitely sad for the girl and her family. I have zero empathy for him. Truly surprised he was tentatively granted parole.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Her dad was a pretty heavy attorney. Hope he can put a stop to this bullshit. Guy was a price of sh!t from day one.