Marco Rubio P.O.S.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
OTdos said:
how can anyone listen/read about/watch that gig last night and think any differently than you or I did?
100% absolute fuckery. How's it feel to have the NRA running the country? The courts? The schools?
That and the dotard's "empathy deficit"
he sure does have pretty hands

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
GromsDad said:
What's wrong with getting campaign contributions from the NRA?
because they get in the face of sensible gun regs.

my 50round mag for Bambi offing is a good example.

because they work FOR the manufacturer; to hell with the people.

and i'm a gun-liker....not a gun lover....who actually uses (longguns) recreationally.

2 more things:
- other countries laugh at our inability to meet this challenge
- terrorists are instructed to EXPLOIT our guns for everyone mentality

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
stu dog said:
acnjusa said:
after taking over a million dollars - THATS OVER A MILLION DOLLARS - from the NRA floridas'
senator now tells the aggrieved that he feels their pain re gun violence.

it is SHOCKING that he calls himself a leader, that florida would vote for him.
and that he tells America he is presidential.

were I at one of his rallys i would have been locked up....for attempting to hurl on him.
at least he showed up and faced a town hall. Where was Governor Rick Scott? Where was Cheeto? You think Cheeto could go up on stage like that and debate with young kids? He'd get his ass handed to him.
Rubio just got re-elected; Scott is most likely, if not confirmed, trying to run in 2018, and against an incumbet. If Rubio f--ks up, we get a bunch of articles that point out he takes the NRA's money and shills for them at every opportunity, except when he needs to posture like he's reasonable or some sort of moderate or anything else than a low-rent, low-info Ted Cruz women would willingly bang.
If Scott f--ks up, well that's a big, big deal for the Senate race, and you don't want to send some out of touch bald Medicare fraudster out in front of kids.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Fainting couches are full this morning

Jesus Christ
For someone who claims to think all politicians are scum, it's very strange how upset you get when someone points out what a piece of sh!t one of them is.....when they're Republican anyway.
SAVORS LIBRUL TEEEERZ

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i'd like to qualify my thread starter....

I am as shocked as one can be whose state ALSO has 2 POS senators.

i'm no fan of florida but were it that i could my own house should be cleaned first.