Manhattan Beach, giving it back...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I am, like you, a type of engineer. And an artist. I'm not a midnight toker. I'm seldom awake at midnight.
Holy non responsive batgirl! Post up some of your art, we’re not about judging here.

What hour do you prefer to toke? Maybe wait until your board is loaded up next time for the post session burn. Pro tip.

I haven’t seen midnight since the velorio for my comadre a year ago last November.

Good for you though, get up early, check the surf.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The US made an offer that Mexico couldn’t refuse. Sell me California or I’ll buy it from the puppet we put it office after the coup. Yet another example of whitey taking advantage of inferior brown peoples.
Mexico got lucky Polk only took that part of the country. The US Army took Mexico City

Fun fact: virtually every famous Civil War general from both sides fought in the Mexican American War

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Secondly, 30 lots were acquired by the city through eminent domain on the pretense of building a park. Twenty five of those lots were owned by white families.
Of the five black families who were forced to sell their property, four of them purchased another parcel in Manhattan Beach. They were not “driven out of town,” as some have stated. The Bruce family was the only Black family to leave the city as a result of the eminent domain.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Mexico got lucky Polk only took that part of the country. The US Army took Mexico City

Fun fact: virtually every famous Civil War general from both sides fought in the Mexican American War
I'd be living in a Mexican border town now if not for that war (well, maybe not), the only war of conquest in U.S. history.