Manhattan Beach, giving it back...

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This is a case where title to specific physical property was improperly seized. If proof of such taking can be made in court I have no problem with the government being made to make matters right.

Different from what kooks like you refer to as reparations.

So personhood means nothing to you? 246 years of enslavement, ripping families apart, raping, beating, torturing? These all mean nothing to you?

Duly noted.

Thanks you for your honest and clear answer.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Double hookup! Wanker and Plonker, the jersey gobshite brothers!

Sure black peoples can live in nice places. She sets a great example.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Double hookup! Wanker and Plonker, the jersey gobshite brothers!

Sure black peoples can live in nice places. She sets a great example.
Stop acting like an asshole. Poetic justice, you achieved your dreamlife and are still a miserable prick.

Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This is a case where title to specific physical property was improperly seized. If proof of such taking can be made in court I have no problem with the government being made to make matters right.
Plenty of Japanese Americans wish it worked that way

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
rent-free
Yes I am. I can only hope your wetbacks are getting something for what they pay. It would be a shame to deprive the Hal family unit of the income should they discover they can also live rent free.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So personhood means nothing to you? 246 years of enslavement, ripping families apart, raping, beating, torturing? These all mean nothing to you?

Duly noted.

Thanks you for your honest and clear answer.
What does all that mean to you? I certainly had nothing to do with any of that and my ancestors didn't either. My ancestors were still in Europe until after WWI.