Manhattan Beach, giving it back...

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’m sure the usual suspects will be here shrieking about how the lifeguards need a training facility and shouldn’t have to pay for the sins of our grandfathers.

Reactions: hal9000 and tacos

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
I've dealt with those fvcks. Watch the property taxes be higher than the lease payments from the lifeguard facility and note the zoning restrictions that will prohibit them from doing anything else with the land. Then maybe they will "buy" the land back from the family for some glass beads and a few smallpox dosed blankets.

Woke me when the family can sell the land to a real estate developer like everyone else. I see dead people... in brand new condos!!!

I apologize for my negativity. Familiarity breeds contempt. Maybe it will be wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirfun

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
They stole it from the mexicans after the mexicans stole it from the indians then Whitey stole it from them?

• Haha
Reactions: potato-nator

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
They stole it from the mexicans after the mexicans stole it from the indians then Whitey stole it from them?
Well yeah. Except one tribe of Indians stole it from another tribe of Indians who stole it from another tribe of Indians who stole it from another tribe of Indians, etc. etc.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
And the US paid like $15M for it as well. Fair and square.
The US made an offer that Mexico couldn’t refuse. Sell me California or I’ll buy it from the puppet we put it office after the coup. Yet another example of whitey taking advantage of inferior brown peoples.