Mandalay Beach Done?

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
It’s oxnard shores
Do we need to know this?
No, we don't.:trout:
When I said Mandalay Beach Does everybody know where it is? Those that are local would know and why would any one else care since the beach was trashed. And why do YOU feel the need to tell them.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yes..PC Wokeness

There's no fantasies in life. Action drives results...inaction allows for things to fester... like to homeless problem in your city. Keep punching that clock and waiting for your ship to come in. I'm sure things are going to improver for you any time now :roflmao:

Look at NYC pre and post Rudy as mayor. Broken window law enforcement works....but it makes liberals like you wet the bed because EMPPATHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTY.

Go to Beverly Hills in the middle of the day and try and figure out why there are no homeless west of La Cienega but plenty just east in Beverly Grove.

Keep being a partly line voter and watch your neighborhood get worse and worse. This is 100% a liberal policy and by extension YOUR problem.
you seem to have taken that really personally and then totally ignored the whole
supreme court precedent with more stupid tough guy bullshit.

go make another dumb thread if it will make you feel better...

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
you seem to have taken that really personally and then totally ignored the whole
supreme court precedent with more stupid tough guy bullshit.

go make another dumb thread if it will make you feel better...
You're obviously upset and waiting a couple days to reply didn't provide the relief you had hoped for. Is this why you are lazy and have trouble concentrating? Whatever you think the Supreme Court said never happened.

Also, In California any residential property owner can convert their home into a drug treatment facility and there's nothing the city, county or HOA can do about it.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You're obviously upset and waiting a couple days to reply didn't provide the relief you had hoped for. Is this why you are lazy and have trouble concentrating? Whatever you think the Supreme Court said never happened.

Also, In California any residential property owner can convert their home into a drug treatment facility and there's nothing the city, county or HOA can do about it.
you're not really making a coherent point, Doug

want to start from the top again?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Stay safe out there, bros. Vagrants are even assaulting Newsome when he shows up for community meetings and photo ops
:oops::oops::oops:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
you're not really making a coherent point, Doug

want to start from the top again?
Employing the old, I'm frustrated and have nothing to say routine doesn't advance a point. It's lazy and boring. You said the Supreme Court ruled against something that is still floating around in the ether because you either didn't have the time to explain what you were talking about or you just made something up because it sounded good. You can try and explain what you were thinking...or don't, I don't care. You obviously have something on your mind because you brought it up it again.

I will say your panties have been a in bunch the past few days. I like lighthearted afoaf a lot better.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Why have a thread and be posting empty wave pic then ?
My reasoning was that it was already stated on the first post or two, which was my reasoning that it wasn't necessary. Was the thread just looked at from the last page which caused the unnecessary comment? Or just an opportunity to try and bust my balls? :shrug: Didn't everyone already know where Mandalay beach was? At least the people posting?

Last edited:

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
My reasoning was that it was already stated on the first post or two, which was my reasoning that it wasn't necessary. Was the thread just looked at from the last page which caused the unnecessary comment? Or just an opportunity to try and bust my balls? :shrug: Didn't everyone already know where Mandalay beach was? At least the people posting?
Im over people blowing All of our spots up and dont think empty wave pics are really necessary .My guess is you dont surf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My guess is we're going to need steel-soled booties pretty soon to avoid stepping on something that gives us the whole alphabet of hepatitis strains.

• Wow
Reactions: rts265