male longboarder somehow defeats women

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
couples who look like siblings :monkey:

how long ago is this? you look very youthful and unweathered compared to previous photos

possibly wearing make up to hide blemishes? :roflmao:

• Sad
Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I do look better when I'm happy...and when the lighting is "magic hour" perfect :LOL:.
Pictures from this year, but she is already long gone from my life. All good things.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mens tour, womans tour and the freak show
Problem solved
Yes!

Just like a GOOD state fair, I want to see barnyard oddities and freaks.

I mean, the best part of that Lost movie On The Road was the inner-tubing in the Presidente shorebreak. And that was good but imagine tranny hookers doing that?! Their bikini will come off and what's underneath?! The horror. The mystery. Not the air reverse but the NAIR reverse ah yeah.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Did Peter keep his peter or did he go full Bruce Jenner??

In all seriousness, the number of people who go back to being their biological sex is larger than one might think. Especially among young people. Sux if you cut it off then have second thoughts!
Bigot

You hate trans people.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm of two minds on this.

1. I agree that trans women are not women and that it's unfair for them to compete against biological women. I have nothing against trans people, but let's be honest, they are in a unique gender category.

2. All people deserve equal treatment and dignity. Many trans people identify as the opposite of their biological gender. Like all people, they want their identity acknowledged and respected. If they happen to be athletes, a part of that acknowledgment and respect comes from competing as their non-bio gender.
I agree that you have to treat people who feel like they are not what their biological gender is with respect.

At the same time, you have to balance their needs with the needs of the society.

When a dude, says, "I'm not a dude!" society should say okay.

When s/he says, "I want to compete against girls!" we need to say "Well, you might feel like a girl, but your biology gives you a physical advantage over biological girls who feel like girls, so maybe, we need to balance your desires and feelings and biology with the desires and feelings of the majority in the society."

And the transgender girl, if she is cool, should say, "Okay."

It's actually a really good narcissist test.

I've had transgender students who are cool and it's super easy to accommodate them.

Then I've had some that use it to assert.

Last edited:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
For a period of several weeks in 1966, Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being a female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment.
Born: Theodore John Kaczynski; May 22, 1942