Malcom Campbell Alpha Omega Twin ride report....UPDATE!

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Would love to check one of these out in person. Love the Plasmic’s JV-version of the bonzer bottom.
Are you referring to the ICONIC revolutionary rail to rocker to bottom contour that generates speed effortlessly but allows for easy control, turning and drive on-demand? Mentioning those two in the same breath is kind of heresy me thinks. Get yourself some sandals and a leather jacket.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Are you referring to the ICONIC revolutionary rail to rocker to bottom contour that generates speed effortlessly but allows for easy control, turning and drive on-demand? Mentioning those two in the same breath is kind of heresy me thinks. Get yourself some sandals and a leather jacket.
cool. you understand what JV is, right? Thought i was pretty deferential but I'm sorry to have offended.
Man, the keyboard crusaders are out in force today!

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
That’s the plan. I have a few other sets I’ll test out but I reckon the TA will work best.
I am not sure about your size but I think AO and other twins (it2win) with 11" placement works great with full MR template type fin and MC picked perfect fin to go with AO. My AO has fusion plugs but I bet the 2win set would work good as well being very similar outline with stretch clambor tips:shaka:

Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I have a set of Ryan Lovelace fins I’ll probably give a shot with and may look into a set like what you’re describing. I used to have some stretch twins I loved but lost them, will probably have to get a set of those and maybe some Aipa’s.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I have a set of Ryan Lovelace fins I’ll probably give a shot with and may look into a set like what you’re describing. I used to have some stretch twins I loved but lost them, will probably have to get a set of those and maybe some Aipa’s.
I have a set of stretch twins that I might not use. Give me a couple weeks and if I decide to dump them you can have ‘em.

Reactions: rowjimmytour