Malcom Campbell Alpha Omega Twin ride report....UPDATE!

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
That particular wave is where I did the test piloting on the first versions. It was pretty much like peanut butter and chocolate. A/O #1 is still sitting in my racks. Cut six of them today. Strange days. Some people don't have enough to eat and are losing their homes. Others are lining up out the door to buy multiple surfboards.

An inside tip for whoever is interested, Stussy came by and he has 50 brand new boards stashed at his house. He just felt like making some boards. They aren't for anybody in particular and he doesn't want to sell them wholesale. If you want immediate gratification AND a brand new Stussy, contact him. Or me I suppose.
He's a kookie dude man. Did this last time and had dozens and dozens of boards made for no one. My neighbor and his good friend did a yard sale and over 50 boards sold in less than 20 minutes.

His anti Stussy rants are classic and then reminisces on the Stussy days.

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
View attachment 103444

View attachment 103445

For the hell of it, the above are old pictures of one of my personals. And the painting was a gift and the pillow was something my wife liked. The leather couch replaced the infamous salmon colored couch. And I loved that damn dog. I breathlessly await input from the erBB's flock of interior decorators.

As long as the couch is in the garage or backyard Tuff Shed with a a good viewing angle on the Zenith, or Magnavox, , you are good to go.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Is that an American Bulldog in the pic?
He looked like one didn’t he? I got him from this lady in Texas that was into breeding old school boxers as working dogs. He was a lean 110 pounds. Which is huge for a boxer. Had that AB type body and head. I suspect she had put some AB blood into her breeding program. He was a great family dog. Stable, dependable, protective but you could take him anywhere. Never a wrong move.

surfwhere

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 5, 2008
Norf Cackalacka
Visit site
From Marshalls shopping spree date with wife blames pillow on her after failed color match that was brought in for air brush example

That is a gorgeous and fast looking red BTW

Last edited:
May 20, 2020
Welp, latest continuing run of swell has given me more time on this bad boy and, uh, well...

...I found out it has another gear.

Also, the juicier the wave the better it holds.

Surfed this morning at point break, head high to more than head high, overlapping swell, double-ups, sections, ripping current.

Would have been nice to have more paddle power (that’s being made now) but jesus christo this board is ridiculously fast and loose. Check turn/stall and the fuckking thing accelerates.
What did you order? Another AO? If so, what dims did you go with?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
View attachment 103444

View attachment 103445

For the hell of it, the above are old pictures of one of my personals. And the painting was a gift and the pillow was something my wife liked. The leather couch replaced the infamous salmon colored couch. And I loved that damn dog. I breathlessly await input from the erBB's flock of interior decorators.
you've come a long way with your couches GWS

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
View attachment 103444

View attachment 103445

Sorry - not gonna touch commenting on the couch ... but i am interested to know what fins your running? Sweet looking board btw.

johnson7

Nep status
Sep 29, 2016
He looked like one didn’t he? I got him from this lady in Texas that was into breeding old school boxers as working dogs. He was a lean 110 pounds. Which is huge for a boxer. Had that AB type body and head. I suspect she had put some AB blood into her breeding program. He was a great family dog. Stable, dependable, protective but you could take him anywhere. Never a wrong move.

He has a little bit of that look, or more maybe more of the German type or style of Boxer. We had one, and like you described, the dog just had it figured out, he went everywhere with us, and never missed a minute of being "the nanny." Such a great dog, I'm a boxer guy through and through, but I do really like the AB's too, we used to dog sit an Alapaha blue bull dog, that we loved. Once we get the youngest out of diapers, we'll get another one, oh love the twinny too!