Makua VLOG

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015

19+ minutes of pure cringe.

I couldn’t even get two minutes in.

His ridiculous accent. His “advice” ugh. So bad.

TJ Barron needs to give Makua another tune up. Been too long.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
was told by Makua, "brah you come north shore you have big problem" told me that in indo hahah

probably a nice guy if you grew up w him

but first rate clown if surfing waves with him overseas
Can we get more of this story

What he means is that he will make dad and company do his dirty work for him.

can’t stand the guy

Eddie is even worst

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I noticed the amount of views is terrible for most Surf Vlogs. Unless your Nathan Florence, Brett Barley, or Koa Rothman.

I'd imagine the amount of time invested isn't paying off with the amount of views they get.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
All the vloggers views per video are trending downward.
Their lives are not interesting.

I should do one of Dad Lyfe where we follow me around wiping butts, etc, earning a living and falling asleep at 9:30. Another good one would be sanitation guy VLOG. We follow him around keeping sewers running so I don't die painfully of cholera. I think Mike ROwe did a lot of these.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I doubt Makua could hold his own in a fight. So his shadow boxing is even funnier. He’s all talk.

When TJ Barron licked him at pipe 10 years ago first thing Makua did was go cry to Daddy and went back to find him at the Billabong house.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I noticed the amount of views is terrible for most Surf Vlogs. Unless your Nathan Florence, Brett Barley, or Koa Rothman.

I'd imagine the amount of time invested isn't paying off with the amount of views they get.
TBH I just skip ahead to the surfing most of the time. Sometimes I watch Gravy all the way through because he does some construction. I don't know who told JOB we wanted to see him do anything but surf.
I doubt Makua could hold his own in a fight. So his shadow boxing is even funnier. He’s all talk.

When TJ Barron licked him at pipe 10 years ago first thing Makua did was go cry to Daddy and went back to find him at the Billabong house.
Hahaha. I think we're all pretty bored of the "crossover athlete": surfer slash MMA fighter slash musician slash supplement salesman. I always feel like there's some bait-and-switch going on, like they're going to drag this out until they get into some product pitch.

Reactions: ReForest and Havoc

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
why the hell would you come here to get way more crowded waves. :)

i wanna see your vlog, sans tranny sex workers, maybe

hahah those north shore guys and their vlogs must realize that when they come to indo basically everyone in water thinks they are complete douche bags and laughs at them - maybe that is why they never leave their homestay?

excluding mark healey and kiamana - good dudes and they did not hang w the vlog possee

makua paddled out and thought he would just be in top 3 position and get a set - seen him up
here over the years

asked him if i come to pipeline can i immediately get in the rotation? told him he needed to get in line - he didnt really know how to respond so he did the dont come to the north shore act

funny calling out a bully

just surfed this for a few hours w my
kid and local crew - so lucky

1CE5D473-0844-4E5B-844D-B6DE7172CE90.jpeg

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
All the vloggers views per video are trending downward.
I feel like I can see the worry in Ben Gravy in recent things he does. He's got that "fvck, I need to find a job" vibe.

Edit: just for fun compared a few quick YouTube channels... the most popular surf vlogs are significantly less popular than any videos of random kids reviewing makeup, and not in the same universe as the amount of views Jack Black gets for screaming at video game screens.