Makua VLOG

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014

It's like a surfing version of the wonderful cringe you get from the boss in The Office, but not intentional. I don't think...

When he's spitting out pigeon I was almost crying in a sad, nauseous, but also funny way.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I guess I did get hit on the head too many times as a kid because I dug this one.

Probably because I only visited there for a week max during stays and of course the definition of Haole.

I like the behind the scenes, his visit to Maui Fin, using older gear, not being completely up to date but still dialed and also trying to figure it out.

Cheerios!?! yep, he’s a young dad. You see him eyeing that PB&J? I can relate and remember those days.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I guess I did get hit on the head too many times as a kid because I dug this one.

Probably because I only visited there for a week max during stays and of course the definition of Haole.

I like the behind the scenes, his visit to Maui Fin, using older gear, not being completely up to date but still dialed and also trying to figure it out.

Cheerios!?! yep, he’s a young dad. You see him eyeing that PB&J? I can relate and remember those days.
I don't even remember the last time I had a PBJ sandwich, but I kinda want one now after reading this. Maybe I'll grab a box of Uncrustables next time I'm at Costco :beer:

Reactions: SlicedFeet

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I don't even remember the last time I had a PBJ sandwich, but I kinda want one now after reading this. Maybe I'll grab a box of Uncrustables next time I'm at Costco :beer:
Twice I've been stumped by my grocery bill in the past couple of months. The other day: petrale sole, almond butter, 2 n/a beverages, 1 lemon, 1 small jar of ghee, 1 jar of capers

$67- wtf? This time I took the receipt. Container of fresh almond butter - $32 @ 14.99 / lb. :foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Twice I've been stumped by my grocery bill in the past couple of months. The other day: petrale sole, almond butter, 2 n/a beverages, 1 lemon, 1 small jar of ghee, 1 jar of capers

$67- wtf? This time I took the receipt. Container of fresh almond butter - $32 @ 14.99 / lb. :foreheadslap:
I think prices have been gradually ratcheting up over the last 1-2 years. The Rona has been priced in as well. I've gotten a lot more systematic with how I shop and track my spending, while still enjoying some luxuries at about the same rate as before, but the overall dollar amount doesn't seem to change :foreheadslap:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I'm liking kalani chapman's outter reef bomba with job towing him in and ben gravy filming from the back of the ski.

:oops::eek:o_O:bricks::socrazy::crazy2:

one of the few podcasts from job I've enjoyed thoroughly. still too high on the psych meter for moi, but it seemed honest in their interviewed sections, not forced.

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Why is Makua's wave being hyped so much? It looked like there were bigger waves were caught that day. Don't get it.

PS. "STAY PSYCHED! START THE MUSIC! BEST DAY EVER!"

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Why is Makua's wave being hyped so much? It looked like there were bigger waves were caught that day. Don't get it.

PS. "STAY PSYCHED! START THE MUSIC! BEST DAY EVER!"
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Why's a guy from New Jersey become the North Shore Regulator?

Lots of unexplainable things these days, huh?

:shameonyou: