Makua VLOG

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
for sure. I think for example a surf video that gets 5 mil views (rare) will earn less money than a golf video that gets 1 million views based off the ads, how searchable the content is etc.

that said - JOB doing ok off the vids somehow if he can employ 4 -5 people. I bet at least one of those people aint getting paid.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Any of you have daughters that love YouTube?

It all started with Animal Jam (game from PBS) then Minecraft, how to make slime, now Overwatch, and of course dance.

Insane, massive, massive views.

My favorite YouTuber is Unstoppable Morgan, a chick from San Diego that‘s living in her Bronco and cruising across America. She said she just made $100k. She‘s open about the payout and how it works. She encourages people to watch all the way until the end of the ad, that‘s how she gets a cut.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
for sure. I think for example a surf video that gets 5 mil views (rare) will earn less money than a golf video that gets 1 million views based off the ads, how searchable the content is etc.

that said - JOB doing ok off the vids somehow if he can employ 4 -5 people. I bet at least one of those people aint getting paid.

It's called an "INTERNSHIP".

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
TMZ called scale
I even heard about it on the radio. Makuastein needs to make a statement and tell the media that ain’t no world record (Eli Olsen’s paddle in wave last year was bigger) and ain’t no 100 ft.

Every day that goes by with this bullshit is another day that the surfer in question is living a lie.

If that was me (I know, just play along) I’d be all over the place telling these 100 foot claimers to STFU.