Make America Uniquely Anglo-Saxon Again?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Meanwhile and as a matter of historical fact assimilation is a proven survival strategy whereas the salad bowl (separate and distinct) has yet to be successful anywhere.

If I go to Mexico my best chances for success will involve assimilation into their environment, not attempting to force them to adapt to me. Mexico is for Mexicans, and may that ever be so.

Reactions: redrider

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Meanwhile and as a matter of historical fact assimilation is a proven survival strategy whereas the salad bowl (separate and distinct) has yet to be successful anywhere.

If I go to Mexico my best chances for success will involve assimilation into their environment, not attempting to force them to adapt to me. Mexico is for Mexicans, and may that ever be so.
Look no further than JEwing ordering beef stroganoff in Baja. It looked like dogshit on a plate. This aint Vladivostok.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and hammies

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
20 years ago, I never would have predicted this current race hysteria we are experience in the US now.

I guess it sells commercials and gets votes.

I find it boring.

Everyone should take up a musical instrument.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
That's not what E pluribus unum means.
That's exactly what it means. "Out of many, one."

Supposedly, something like 30% of the immigrants who came into America back in the day ended up returning to their points of origin. They either didn't like it here or couldn't otherwise adapt. That high rate of self selection arguably worked to our benefit.

My people sold out, same as everyone else did back in those days. Were I to relocate somewhere else I would have to adapt. Way of the world. Way of all mankind's history, for that matter. Everyone's forebears have assimilated at varying points in our respective family trees. Otherwise their descendants wouldn't have survived.

It's by no means too much to ask.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The "one" already exists. So if there are any adaptations to be made those compromises will be made by the joiners, not the incumbents. Same as applies in any household, any workplace, any softball team and any surf lineup, just to name a few.

Complimentary > conflicting

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
It's funny how people get all fixed on one little phrase that can (see above) so easily be misinterpreted. The Great Seal of the United States also contains:

"A New Order for the Ages"

and

"Providence has Favored Our Undertakings"

I wonder why are these so often ignored.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's funny how people get all fixed on one little phrase that can (see above) so easily be misinterpreted. The Great Seal of the United States also contains:

"A New Order for the Ages"

and

"Providence has Favored Our Undertakings"

I wonder why are these so often ignored.
No contradiction whatsoever. Compared to what had come before our forebears did all those things. By definition, the ideals precede the performance, so their respective failures are part of the process.

If your expectations are based on what you think people SHOULD choose to act if only they were perfect then you're going to approach these issues differently than if you base your expectations on what you know of human nature and how people normally WILL choose to act.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
If your expectations are based on what you think people SHOULD choose to act if only they were perfect then you're going to approach these issues differently than if you base your expectations on what you know of human nature and how people normally WILL choose to act.
What are you talking about?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No tweets. Tweets are for chicks and others who seek that external validation.

Civic nationalism is a fundamental principle that goes back to our founding fathers. E Pluribus Unum. Be one with us, not separate or distinct.
That the dumbest nationalist racist garbage you spewed today.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Well, I'm definitely not a fan of the attempts to pussify America. Chick values suck. Competency > entitlement
You are everything that's wrong with America.

And you were a cop.

Food for thought for those who wonder why we have riots.