Make America Uniquely Anglo-Saxon Again?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
we need to take america back.

and we need to make america great again.
Look around. Would you say the conditions with (just as a couple of examples) the homeless or our education system are superior or more virtuous in 2021 than they were in 2001? Are the poor less poor than they used to be? Are more kids growing up in 2-parent households than before? Etc, etc.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Toss that sentence out if you think there's some hidden implication. It doesn't alter the question or the answers to that question.

If you had a 10-yr old daughter and if she had aspirations to someday earn a sports scholarship to college you can kiss that aspiration goodbye because the trannies trans women are going to exploit the hack and obliterate her opportunities. That's the kind of progress she gets to enjoy.

wahmans.JPG

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Exactly. We have altered our principles and now disavow the virtues of self sufficiency and resilience and many of the associated strategies that mankind has engaged in furtherance of their own survival. We now engage in supporting people on the unconditional basis. There's arguably a point of diminishing returns for that, which we surpassed a long time ago when it was only the infirm and widows/orphans who were destitute through (truly) no fault of their own.

That changes the math on the morality of an open door immigration policy, just as one example of many. The adverse effects on the primacy of the family unit in society is another example. The adverse effects on the operating environment our teachers work in is another example. Heck, even having public schools is an example.

If I drop you and your family into Russia without a monthly entitlement you're going to be highly motivated to do whatever it takes to survive. Or, you're going to be highly motivated to leave.

I think the US is close to a brain-drain such as happened to the USSR.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Look around. ... Are the poor less poor than they used to be?
yes, absolutely. the definition of poor has changed markedly in my lifetime. e.g, poor used to mean not enough food, now it means no cable or smartphone. or, even worse, not enough food because family money is allocated to cable or smartphone or other things. just an example but one i have witnessed personally.

just chiming in, have not been paying attention to this thread and have no idea what argument is raging here. carry on:cheers:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Ah, but you do bring up another tangent, namely that people engaging in their preferred compromises in lifestyle is an entirely moral choice so long as they're willing to live with those outcomes and refrain from blaming outside conditions for those results.

I don't think there's anything immoral or inhumane about the situation if someone chooses to live the van life instead of spending 70% of their income on an apartment rental.

Smart Phone + Xbox instead of an Obamacare premium? Fine by me, but don't snivel about it if you get sick and incur a $10k ER bill.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
The western world is the epitome of civilization. That's just a fact.
Immigration from shithole countries is a burden mainly to the working class. The upper echelons of society
has more liberal views on the matter to show of their "great values", while taking none of the cost.
1618776629546.png

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Look around. Would you say the conditions with (just as a couple of examples) the homeless or our education system are superior or more virtuous in 2021 than they were in 2001? Are the poor less poor than they used to be? Are more kids growing up in 2-parent households than before? Etc, etc.
what point are you trying to make here?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ah, but you do bring up another tangent, namely that people engaging in their preferred compromises in lifestyle is an entirely moral choice so long as they're willing to live with those outcomes and refrain from blaming outside conditions for those results.

I don't think there's anything immoral or inhumane about the situation if someone chooses to live the van life instead of spending 70% of their income on an apartment rental.

Smart Phone + Xbox instead of an Obamacare premium? Fine by me, but don't snivel about it if you get sick and incur a $10k ER bill.
i largely concur, except the cost of health insurance is a separate and particularly egregious tangent that should not require a major sacrifice elsewhere in your budget to maintain. and fwiw, in every health plan i've ever been under, i'd eat most of that $10k ER bill anyway :p

imgoingoutsidenowcozitsbeautifulout :cheers:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
i largely concur, except the cost of health insurance is a separate and particularly egregious tangent that should not require a major sacrifice elsewhere in your budget to maintain. and fwiw, in every health plan i've ever been under, i'd eat most of that $10k ER bill anyway :p

imgoingoutsidenowcozitsbeautifulout :cheers:
My first question is why that bill is $10k to begin with. It shouldn't be. It doesn't have to be. We can choose the conditions which would result in it not being $10k. If we were sufficiently motivated to do so.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
That just highlights the fact that race isn't culture and culture isn't race. The real conflict in America is of class and culture. How people choose to act. "The People of Wal-Mart" meme isn't an expression of racism. The criticisms of the "coastal elites" vs "flyover country" isn't an expression of racism.
The woke people despise the people in the flyover states and their values and their Wal-Marts, who in turn despise the woke people and their self-righteous, smug condescension. This is the basis for much of the culture wars and division in America right now. The race thing is different, but a lot of the prominent players in that conflict are on the same two teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Northern_Shores

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Bullcrap. Race and skin color are unchangeable and assigned at birth. However you can choose to step out of the culture that you are born into, or people can band together and evolve as a group. This has happened throughout history and should be encouraged.

For example, I can criticize the fact that it's fooked up that a grown man can sell his teenage daughter (or younger) to another man, and that the fact that this is even somewhat normal and acceptable in certain cultures makes those cultures less evolved. Race has nothing to do with it.
I didn't say race and culture dummy the same dummy.

Hating someone's culture and wanting them to conform to your version of American Culture, whatever that even means, is equally bigoted and disgusting.

It's your hatred for everything and everyone who is different.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
And yet, the left expects everyone else to conform to their values or suffer the consequences. You're every bit as hateful, racist and intolerant as any redneck Klansman.

Your complete lack of critical thinking skills is how I can tell you have never taken a college course.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The people who are freaking about the poor people getting free stuff in the US should see what the germans give their citizens.

You would loose your fucking sh!t.

So much free stuff!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The people who are freaking about the poor people getting free stuff in the US should see what the germans give their citizens.

You would loose your fucking sh!t.

So much free stuff!
IDGAF what the Germans do. I'm an American, not a German. What Germany does for Germans people living there is fine. For them.

• Haha